Leave him

Hey y'all hope all is well there will be somewhat of a more frequent update on 'Sold to the devil'. As soon as I finish the chapters they will be  posted. I'll let you get back to reading  now.

PS.Tash♡

♡Ayanna's P

♡Ayanna's P.O.V ♡
"Really? What do you want me to do?" I asked excitingly. I'm going to see Cameron!
"Leave. Leave him. Go far away from here and never return" he unfolded his arms.
"What? No I ca-" he cut me off.
"I'll kill you and that child. For real this time" he threatened. "I'll give you some cash to survive a few months, you'll have to work the rest of the time" he explained.
~i can't leave him, them, not again~ 
"If you contact him I will know and your kid will die. Do as I say and you'll be just fine"
~how is it possible to love something you've never held or met?~
"I'll do it" I nodded my head holding back tears.
"Good" he took a key from his pocket unlocking the chains.
"There's clothes in the bathroom. Shower and get ready you leave tonight" He shoved the key back in his pocket before leaving. The moment he left tears flowed from my eyes like a river. I don't want to leave him again. A years was too long. Now I don't even know if I'll ever see him again. I have to stop thinking about him. I have to protect my baby. Even if I have to leave the love of my life. Again.
I walked into the bathroom taking a shower. After I showered I felt a little better but I won't be the same again without him. I changed into the red floral spaghetti strap dress that reached me mid-thigh with a pair of white sneakers. I tied my hair into a ponytail before walking out the room. I looked around the house a bit before I found Mikhail in the kitchen.
"Eat" he commanded pointing to the stool with a dish with a sandwich infront of it. I compiled with what he said and sat and ate the sandwich.
"Your new name is Summer Mills-" here we go again. He explained everything that I'll need to know. I'll be living in Canada in a small two bedroom house. He gave me a new phone and a suitcase with clothes for me and my baby.
"This is twenty thousand dollars. Another ten is in the house. Your ID and passport is also in there" he handed me an envelope.
"Let's go" he commanded taking up his car key and pulling the suit case behind him. I stood up walking behind him. He suddenly stopped making me run into him. I turned around taking the ring Cameron gave me off my finger. I tried protesting but he shushed me putting his finger over his lip.
~im not a kid~
He looked at it for awhile before I saw him lift the lily and taking out a small chip.
~what the hell?~
"I didn't think of that" he shrugged swallowing it. He closed it again before giving it to me. I put it back on my finger and we continued walking until we reached his car. He put the suitcase in before we got in and drove to the airport. After an hour or so we arrived at the airport. The drive was long and silent.
"Why?" I asked him. Why does he want me to leave?
"Because I want him to feel how it feels to have someone you love leave" he replied before getting back in his car. Here's to a new life. Again.
👿Cameron's P.O.V 👿
After a long and frustrating ten hour flight to Japan we're finally here. Grey was able to break through the signal blockers and found the exact location of the house their keeping her. It's a ten minute drive and I'm already anxious and I've never been anxious. I hope he didn't kill her. I took to long.
"Gear up" I ordered the men I brought with me. Fifteen in total. Including Grey, Max, Taylor and Andre. They nodded in response before doing as instructed. I also geared up. I strapped on a thirty-eight and glock 17 to my waist with extra  amo. I strapped on a holster in my leg putting knifes in each spot. I took up a bullet proof vest, strapping it on with more guns and amo. I also took a pair of leather gloves and putting then on. Finally I took up an assault rifle making sure to take up more amo. I walked over to my brothers.
"You guys ready?" I asked they nodded in response cheek their guns for amo. "Let's move out" I shouted. We walked over to the armored car getting in and driving off.
~im coming bambina~
After the drive to the house we parked not too far away.
"Search every inch of that house. I want her back safe and him alive" I instructed. "Grey, Max, Taylor and Andre your with me. The rest of you spilt up in teams" I continued.
"We're going in blind so make sure to watch your backs" I finished what I wanted to say and signaled for Max, Taylor, Grey and Andre to come with me. We walked up to the front door with our guns high. I kicked in the door stepping aside. I pointed the gun in first before peeking making sure no one is there. After I confirmed we walked in and started searching the place.
"Boss, we found this" one of my men said handing me an envelope. It's been ten minutes and we've searched the whole house. Yet still I can't find her. Where the fuck is he keeping her? I took the envelope opening it. It was a piece of paper. On the inside was a the small chip that was in the ring.
~how did he find it?~

Hello Albert, you've probably searched the whole mansion try to find Enzo's daughter. Well, you're too late. Your 73 hours ended hours ago. Sorry. Not really. You'll find her body here  41°24'12.2″N 2°10'26.5″E. Pay backs a bitch.
                               Mikhail Sokolov

"Where is this?" I asked showing it to Grey.  He took out his laptop because typing in the coordinates.
~I need her in my arms right fucking now!~
"It's a....cemetery" he spoke in shook looking at his computer. I run my hands over my face and through my hair holding back tears.
~please don't be fucking dead~
"Get in" I instructed. Grey drove us to the coordinates on the paper. I got out the car following behind Grey to show me where's the exact location.
~ive never asked for anything but, god please tell me she's not dead~
I can't live without her.
"In loving memory of Ayanna Lillian Anderson. 2003 to 2022" Grey read what was on the tomb stone.
Fuck
"Dig it up" I commanded walking away holding back tears.
~she's fucking dead and it's my fault~
A tear slipped from my eye but I quickly wiped it away.
"It's not your fault" Taylor walked over to me putting his hand on my shoulder.
"If I had just left her. If I didn't take her away she would still be alive" I turned around seeing Grey, Max and Andre.
"If you did her own father would have have probably killed her himself. You saw the bruises when we first met her" Andre spoke.
"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure if you could ask her now she'd say she was happy you took her from there" Max said. Their all trying to convince me it's not my fault but I know it is.
"She was happy with you. With our family" Taylor said again.
"No matter what you say she's dead. I lost the love of my life and their was nothing I could do about. I felt fucking helpless when I couldn't find her. And the moment I do she's dead" I said frustratingly.
"We lost our sister. We all lost somet-"
"It's empty" one of my men said interrupting our conversation.
"What?" I asked raising one eyebrow. We all walked over to the grave. Then she isn't dead? Was this all a front? Mikhail wanted me to think she's dead so he could tale her where ever he wanted. But where? Where did he take my heart?