chapter 2

I woke up on a hard floor. "Ah, my head hurts........" I said as I sat up slowly.

"Are you okay??" Said a voice I knew. When I looked up I saw haruhi, the actual haruhi from Oran high school host club, I was in the anime somehow, it wasn't some elaberately done cosplay.

"I'm......fine...." I said slowly. Did I die or am I dreaming??

"You fell down suddenly and hit your head not too long ago." She said.

"Really?" I asked looking around. I was in a library. Not knowing how but I knew I was at the Oran academy library, in the science section. I think I'll just play along.

"You should probably get a little rest." Haruhi said helping me up and getting my things.

"Yeah, my head feels like it got hit with a sludge hammer." I joked.

"I'll walk you to our dorm." Haruhi offered. Again not knowing how I knew, I knew haruhi and I were roommates.

"Thank haruhi." I said as I gethered a few books scattered around me.

The next day was good. Classes were easy as sight, I knew every answer to every question. It was fun until study hall. It was just too loud to study.

I was waring a black shirt with a dark gray, baggy sweatshirt and baggy black pants. I had black hair that was long in a way but I could easily be mistaken for a guy, but I didn't care. Neither did haruhi who had on a baggy shirt and pants. Glasses as well.

"Its too loud in here......." I whinned softly to haruhi.

"I agree. I can't even here myself think." She replied.

"Wanna sneek out and find someplace quiet?" I asked. It was the same way the first episode went so I didn't care much.

"Sure, let's go."

After walking down some random halls I saw we stumbled across the abandon music room. "It sounds quiet in here." I offered knowing tamaki and the other host club members were inside.

"Yes, finally we can study in a quiet place." Haruhi said walking inside. We both stopped at the sight of tamaki and the other host club members.

"Why hello there." Tamaki said. "I haven't seen you too around here, who are you?"

"Uh," haruhi started. "I'm, haruhi, this is chris. My friend...." She finished slowly.

"Welcome, haruhi, chris. To the Oran academy host club!" Tamaki said.

"Sorry we thought this room was empty and wanted to study," I said calmly. "We can leave if we bother you."

Haruhi and I headed for the door but honey stopped us. "Why don't you stay?" He said in his innocent way.

"Uh, um....." Haruhi and I backed away. Right into the huge vase behind us. Causing it to fall and shatter.

"Oh, too bad. We were going to show that antique at the Victorian auction. You will need to pay us for the damage." Said the guy I never remembered the name to. "That'll be 8 million yen."

"e....eight million?!" I said shocked, I knew it was coming but still saw it as a shock. "But we don't have that much money!"

"Well I think its safe to assume that that fact is quite obvious, given you can't even afford a proper uniform." He said fixing his glasses. "Speaking of which, how is it you got into the academy if your so poor?"

"We're a couple of the honor students." I answered. "Or the commoners as you may know us."

" hmm, your smarter than you look." What's his name said.