chapter 5

The next few days were pleasent, the flower viewing was a beautiful success. Then the French one came along and gave me a headache.

"Yay I finally met you!!" She yelled as she entered the music room.

"Huh, who are you?" I asked.

"I am rengae." She said a little calmer. "I just flew in from France to meet you!" She pointed to kyouya.

"Kyouya?" Everyone asked.

"Yep, I'm going to marry him." Rengea said with a wide smile.

"What the!!" Hikaru, kauro and I shouted, everyone else was speechless, while kyouya had a straight face.

"You heard me." She said going up to kyouya.

"I do not recall ever meeting you." Kyouya said coldly. "I didn't even know you existed until now."

Rengea stepped back suddenly, "you mean you don't know who I am?"

"I heard you when you said your name was rengea and that your from France." Kyouya replied.

Then the rest of the episode played through as it did, I was lucky enough to be the out cast and watch it all happen. So in a way I wasn't part of the action. Rengea realized she wasn't in love with kyouya and became "director" of us all, She also declared that even though haruhi is a girl she will strive to win her love, as will tamaki.

The next few days went on normally. I would have the occasional flirt with a girl, still get hikaru and kauro at the "which uh is hikaru game," and tamaki still wanted haruhi. All was well when one day while waring aztecish costumes a kid in elementary school came in.

"Welcome,-" we all began to say until we realized it was just a kid.

"Oh, its just a little kid." Hikaru said.

"Come lost one." Tamaki said. "Tell me what is your business here?"

"Are y...you the king of th...this place..." The boy asked shakily.

Tamaki started to fanboy slightly, "oh, yes I am. I am the king here!"

"I want the king to take me on as his apprentice." The boy said more confidently. "I want to learn how to make a woman happy."

"I admire the fire in your eyes." Tamaki said with a smile of satisfaction. "I will take you as my apprentice."

"You will!" The boy said. "I am shido."

As the day went by tamaki let his apprentice veiw him from a very close range, sitting just under his chin. When I noticed he saw hikaru and kauro he bumped into me.

"Sup kid. You scared or something?" I asked him. "Ya know there's nothing wrong with those two."

"Aaahhhh! Your all nuts!" Shido tumbled into haruhi.

"Sorry, i know it takes a while to get used to all these weirdos around here." She said with a smile. "It sure took me a while."

"Are you a cross dresser?" Shido asked after a short pause. Quickly I went to him and pulled him aside.

"Hey that hurts! Let go of me!"

I let go of his shoulder as hikaru and kauro complimented haruhi for her manliness as to cover up she's actually a girl. "Knock it off!" I said sternly to him. "Listen kid I'm not going to let you judge people when you've only just met them. Believe it or not there is a difference between being a jerk and having an opinion."Shido stepped back in fear, he said nothing so I continued. "And I swear they better be able to hold me back if you judge them again. Got it!"