chapter 18

My POV now

Yeah apparently I'm a vampire now. Seriously who the hell knows any of this?!

Yes well anyway the dance continued, slow songs began once again and I caught shun blushing when kaoru asked for a dance with a warm and gentle smile.

But this time instead of kyoya and me stealing the show, another graceful couple danced with us in the spotlight. The male, in a light, cool shade of blue tux, was a blonde with one green eye and another blue. The female, was probably his sister for all I knew, she was also blonde with blue eyes in a turquoise dress they flared out like the blue flames in blue exorcist.

We swiftly switched dance partners, I was now with the male of the couple, he gazed down at me with a light, hungry smile.

"So tell me, who are you?" He asked twirling me around. "I've not seen you before."

"I'm not exactly the social type." I replied cooly to him. "Only my group know who I am here."

"Really, that's interesting." The boy said with his hungry smile. "What do you say I take you out some time my lady?"

"I'll pass. I thank you for the offer." I said to him as we switched partners again, I went back to kyoya gracefully. And agitated look on my face.

"What's gotten into you?" Kyoya smirked with a glint of, something in his gray eyes.

"My last dance partner was irritating me." I replied. "I didn't quite like the look in his eyes, he seemed like a complete sadist."

"Hmm. What did he say?"

"He asked me out, but I refused. He seriously thought I was born in wealth like you." I laughed lightly.

Kyoya also laughed, it sounded like a devil's evil chuckle. "Did he now? How oblivious of him."

"You know if I'm the vampire here you'd do well not to offend me. After all we do share a room, and a bed sadly." I pointed out. "Type AB might be flavorful." I gave kyoya my own little evil chuckle along with a vampiric smile.

"So you know I don't plan to change any of my habits just because your a woman." Kyoya warned.

Yeah because I totally know what he's talking about. I rolled my eyes as we switched partners again. I was slightly surprised as I was now dancing the boys part with the female of the other couple.

"Your quite the graceful dancer." She said in a deep voice. "So as my brother tells me."

Bitch I knew they are siblings! "Yes well I was taught well." I told her not leaving her gaze.

"Your a pretty one." The girl said. "I am faline."

"Christina." I told her. This was when the song ended and we bowed heads. Just before her swiftly kissed my lips quickly and went over to her brother.

That was weird. I thought shrugging as a laughing kyoya approached me. "Shut it shadow king."