chapter 3

Kaoru POV

Kauro walked down the pathway in the park. He needed to cool off alone. He and hikaru had had a fight after all.

Flashback time!

"Hikaru, try to understand." Kauro said but his twin interrupted him.

"Kaoru! If you like that shun guy so much why don't you just be friends with him! You're my brother!" He yelled before storming in the mansion close to being in tears.

End of flashback time!

Hikaru just needs to cool off by himself too. Kauro thought. He forgave his brother instantly but knew hikaru needed some space. So he decided to take a stroll through the park. Until he was roughly pulled by his arm and thrown at a wall.

"Alright punk hand over your money!" The man yelled. He held a gun to Kauros head.

"W-what?!?!" Kauro stuttered. He wasn't to good in these situations and he was never alone if he was in one. He was afraid and even though he knew martial arts if he moved he would get shot.

"You heard me! Give me the money you have hitachiin!" The man yelled as he clicked the gun. His index finger struggling not to pull to trigger. Kauro closed his eyes.

"I don't have any!" He said. He really didn't, he wasn't exactly expecting to have a fight with hikaru and left his wallet at home.

He heard the gun fire but he wasn't shot. He tumbled to the ground and heard someone shout. He opened his eyes to see someone, a teenaged boy, over him protectively on the grass.

"Who-" kauro was about to say but was stopped.

"Are you alright?" An adorable voice kauro knew all too well spoke. Shun lifted his head with a smile. Blood trickled from his mouth.

"Shun!?" Kauro said shocked. "What are you doing here? Better yet, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." He said. His glasses were cracked and his eyes were closed and giving kauro a smile. "I'm..........f.......ine......" He collapsed on kauro and