chapter 7

Kyoya POV

Kyoya was relieved when Chris kissed him. He didn't like it when she would just block everyone and everything out. It didn't anger him, in fact, it saddened him. I mean geez, he loves her for crying out loud!

(Yeah, its just like, oh there's the outburst of fluff!)

Chris deepened the kiss. Making it slightly more forceful to distract her from the fact kyoyas father hit her. He didn't care, didn't care if the only reason chris was kissing him to distract herself from it. If it meant she'll smile he didn't care.

When the two broke for air their lips stayed milimeters apart. Kyoya spoke, "you want to return to shuns room?" He asked her.

"No." Chris replied in a soft whisper. "I just don't want to face them as I am."

Kyoya could see her point. She was a woman, and its perfectly normal to have such emotional tendensies. Kyoya would be surprised if she didn't. "We can't stay in this alleyway forever. Home is out of the question, so where would you like to go?" He asked her.

"I don't care. Anywhere." She said.

Kyoya thought, searched his mind for places to spend the day. And he thought of somewhere. It was within walking distance, an amusement park. It was the perfect place to distract her.

"I have an idea." Kyoya said, a smirk curled its way up one side of his face as he took hold of Chris's wrist and pulled her up to a standing postion. She looked at him, only half caring about the magenta mark on her skin. Kyoya brushed the remainder of her tears and took her hand in his. But before walking he fixed her hair slightly, so that it covered most of the mark so that chris wouldn't receive odd looks and stares.

"Wait, where are we going?" Chris asked, her tone becoming more confident, and to its normal, casual tone.

"It's a surprise." He told her.

And timeskip provided by: Kaname Kuran x Yuki Kuran!

(Did that make ya fangirl steff?)

Kyoya led chris to the amusement park and paid admission to get in. "Here we are." He said.

(Sorry it was short, but hey its a chap and a chap is a chap. *nods*

Tamaki: can we roleplay now? You haven't roleplayed in a while.

Me: you're right. Let's get a bunch of my favorite kitties here!

*a making out pair of sasuke and Naruto appears out of thin air*

Sasuke: do you mind?

Naruto: *blushes in embarrassment* (did I mention they're shirtless?)

Me: yes, I do mind. Sasunaru is sexy.

*sebastian and ciel appear*

Ciel: bloody hell! Why am I here!

Sebastian: the neko has called us, so we appeared my young lord.

Kyoya: my vocal twin we meet again.

Sebastian: *bows* it appears we do my lord.

OKI I I'm bored now bye bye!)