chapter 5

About an hour had passed till kyoya woke up.

"Well hello there sleeping beauty." I joked softly, not wanting to wake anyone else.

"Why are we here?" He asked into my neck avoiding the brightness.

"The hospital, shun was shot while protecting kauro and is recovering now. He's out of surgery now and sleeping still." I explained softly, angling my head so that I whispered in his ear.

Kyoya finally faced the light and sat up. He looked me over but would only be able to see my face and shoulder. He chuckled at the fact I am currently burried in hosts.

"Laugh it up while ya can. I'll make sure you pay later on." I smirked and gave kyoya a wink.

Haruhi finally woke up a bit later and yawned. "Kyoya sempai? Your up too?" She said.

"I woke up a little while ago." He said pushing up his glasses.

Everyone woke up one by one, except kayro. Who stayed snuggled up against me like a small child. A nurse soon walked up to us.

"Shun yasushiki is awake. If you want to see him." She said.

"Okay, thank you very much." I told her. I managed to get my arm free but even so I picked up kauro. He did have my headphones on still and they were connected to my phone which was in my back pocket. Plus I didn't want to ruin his peaceful sleep.

"Are you sure you can carry him Chris chan?" Hunny asked me.

"I'm fine. He's lighter than he looks." I said with my smile. "I'd rather not wake him up." He probably won't be able to sleep so any sleep he can get I'd rather not interrupt.

In shuns room I settled kauro on the bench next to shuns bed.

"So he's asleep?" The teen asked.

"Yeah. I didn't want to wake him since he seemed quite shooken up." I said as I set my phone near him and draped a blanket over his body. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay." Shun said with a smile. Just then the door burst open revealing kyoyas father.