chapter 6

"What do you want kyouya?" I asked annoyed.

"I found an interesting record on you." He replied. "A news paper article about a whole family being burned in a house fire, all except one died but the last child was reported missing. Autopsies and belongings confirmed the missing child was a girl, age 4, name.....Christiana."

"How did you gain this information?" I asked him sternly.

"I did some research at the local library. It also states that when they did find you 4 months later you were put into foster care." Kyouya added.

"So would any child who lost their family at 4." I spat back.

"Yes but your foster parents treated you terribly given the comment on your 3rd grade report card, the teacher was concerned about the many bruises and injuries you had when you came to school." Kyouya sneered. "It wasn't bullies sinse you were quite the nicely treated child by others and had the safest rout home."

"So I was abused as a child." I said looking away. "Some go through worse..."

"True but that wouldn't explain family history and medical records suddenly going missing when you were 13."

"Just shut up and stay out of my life." I said angrily and walked away. I know its not my real history but it is here and I know I'm not really from this world but that's my past and I don't want anyone to know that. So how did he find out? I'll know soon enough.

The next day was odd. Hikaru and kauro came up to haruhi and me with strange grins on their identical faces.

"What's going on?" I asked them slowly. Haruhi and I backed away as they came closer to us. They then picked us up so that no matter how we struggled we couldn't break free.

"Got em boss." They said.

"Good, bring them with you." Tamaki said.

Hikaru and kauro then hauled us into a limo with tinted windows, after driving for about 3 hours we reached a giant glass dome.

"What the hell is this??" I asked.

"My family owns this place. Its a water park." Kyouya said.

"But doesn't your family focus on medical buildings and structures?" Haruhi asked.

"Yes but this is a place where a family can come and relax. It is theraputic you know." Kyouya implied.

"What ever." I said slouching. "What are we doing here anyway?"

"I thought it would be nice for the worlds pretty faces to have a vacation. So kyouya has agreed to let us stay here for a while." Tamaki explained, he was waring a casual blue shirt and jeans.

"Um, okay......." Haruhi said.

"Swimsuit time!" Hikaru and kauro said.

I quickly found a dark blue bikini and changed into it as not to be battered by slutty swimsuits. It was basic, nothing super fancy. Just a top and a skin tight shorts like bottom.

"Uh......." Tamaki said as I exited the room.

"I always liked swimming but not bikini choices. This was as close to my style I could possibly get." I said to him.

Tamaki turned red, blushing, he shakily said, "it.....um....looks.....good on you....." He tried not to sound perverted but it didn't work out since it was painfully obvious he was blushing wildly.

"Thanks blushie." I said walking past him. I waved and smiled and he close to fainted. I walked back over to him to make sure he was alright.

"I'm fine......" He said with a sudden breath. "Just go have fun....."