charter 19

Back at the table everyone began looking at me with funny faces.

"What?" I asked them.

"You got kissed by a girl. We all saw it." Hikaru said as kaoru and shun appeared.

"And that matters why?" I asked them. "Not like I care."

"I wonder if she goes to ouran academy." Kaoru wondered.

"She would've recognized me." I said.

"Some people here do go to-" tamaki was cut off by a guy who came to the table.

"Yo chick in the red, your hot can I have your number?" He asked.

Kyoya, sitting next to me, wrapped an arm around me and glare at the guy. "You sure about that?" He said evily.

"O...on second thought I think I'll get some punch." The boy said backing away.

"I could've handled that." I told kyoya. "I can be just as scary."

"Yes well I beat you to it now didn't I?" Kyoya smirked and his arm was still around my shoulders.

"You can remove your arm from my shoulders ya know." I said.

"My arm seems to be quite comfortable here. Best hope I don't cling to you tonight." Kyoya said with a grin.

"Yeah because that didn't at all just creep me out a little." I said full of sarcasm. "Kyoya you surprise me sometimes."

"Says the vampire." Kyoya remarked.

"Your loving that nickname aren't you?" I asked.

"It seems to suit you." Kyoya joked.

"Kyo Chan makes a point." Hunny said with a mouthful of cake.

"See, even hunny thinks your the vampiric one." Kaoru said with a smile, this made shun blush.

"So shun quick question." Tamaki said.

"Uh, yeah?" Shun replied.

"If I remember correctly you tackled chris with a hug at the first sight of her. But she's never mention having any high class friends." Tamaki said with concern.

"Oh uh well you see we met a long time ago at an orphanage. We became close friends but I was soon adopted by a high class family and chris was on her own..." Shun replied with a sad expression.

Everyone fell silent, until hunny broke it, "why are you so sad Shun-Chan?"

I spoke for the shy boy, "I'm guessing he's remembering how everyone only wanted him for his looks or money. And that's why he's shy and cautious all the time, because he doesn't want to feel betrayed." I said in a monotone voice.

Shun nodded.

"It'll be okay. We'll be your friends." Kaoru said with a gentle smile. "And we wouldn't use you. Not ever."

Shun blushed a little and smiled. "R...really?"

"Yeah, it'd be a shame to let such a cute little face stay sad." I said with my smile.

Shuns face lit up as most of the guests began to leave. It was dark but the lights in the park lit brightly. Shun got into his limo and waved as he drove away.

"Man all that dancing has gotten me tired." I said as we walked back to the hotel.

"I still can't believe you could dance that well chris chan." Hunny said. "Especially with kyo Chan!"

"Guess ballroom dancing is natural for me." I shrugged.

"Seems like my date enjoyed herself." Kyoya smirked and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Kyo Chan and chris Chan sitting in a tree!" Hunny started.

"Oh shush hunny. Kyoya and me aren't together." I said.

"Not yet at leased." Kyoya said getting his face close to mine.

"You with a commoner?" I teased. "Wouldn't that be bad?"

"In a way. But in others it would be good." Kyoya said.

"You are aware the rest of us are right here." Haruhi said. "Get a room."

"We have one." Kyoya retorted.

"Then use it." Hikaru said.

"Gladly." Kyoya grinned an evil smile.

"Okay shadow king far enough. Its bad enough I share a bed with you." I said stepping away from him.

"So therefore I get the vampire to myself. Best hope I don't keep you up all night."

"Will anyone help me? Kyoyas gone mad!" I said.

"Sorry, we don't wanna mess with that kyoya." Hikaru and kaoru said.

"Sorry chris, gotta deal with him." Tamaki said.

"Okay, now I'm sorry for you." Haruhi said.

"Chris Chan and kyo Chan sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love then comes marriage then come the kids in the baby carriage!" Hunny recited.

"HUNNY!" I said as we approached the hotel.

"Her makes a point." Hikaru and kaoru said.

"What?! Are you guys serious?!" I said. "Do you all think kyoya and me should be together?"

"Yup." Everyone said.

"I can just see it." Haruhi commented nodding.

I let my head fall, "I'm doomed..." I said dramatically.