chapter 14

"Hey shun." I said. I soon recognized him to be a close friend in the real world. He had dark hair, glasses and a shy face.

(He's the pic on the bottom right corner, mine is the other one)

"Uh, um hiya Christina." Shun said looking at kyoya shyly.

"Nice to see you again." Kyoya said politely.

"Um....n...nice to see you too." Shun said.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Um well I heard there was a party tonight at the park. And I....I wanted to tell you about since you didn't seem to know." Shun explained shyly.

"Great!" I said. "That'll give us something to do."

"Kyo-chan! Chris-chan!" Hunnys voice called as he slip down the stair railing and jumped on my back. We were 20 feet away but still he made it from the railing to me in one leap.

"Hunny!" I said laughing as I supported him so he wouldn't fall.

"Hello everyone." Tamaki said walking down with an annoyed haruhi. He then his behind her as hyoya and I sent him a death glare. "Eheh heh...........hey guys...."

"Tamaki. Just so you know I'm going to kill you." Kyoya said darkly.

"But mommy! Why would you do such a thing to daddy!" Tamaki whinned.

"Chris and I share a room." Kyoya pointed out. Hikaru and kaoru tried miserably to hold back their laughter. Haruhi however giggled. "With one bed."

"And its rather small." I added. "Personal space wise."

That's when it happened. Hikaru and kaoru then collapsed of laughter. They held their stomachs in pain from how they were laughing and tears streamed from their eyes from laughing so hard. Haruhi laughed as well.

"Oh my little girls laugh is so adorable!" Tamaki fangirled with a baby face.

Haruhi had ignored him and started tearing up in laughter.

"What's wrong with haruh-chan, hika-chan, and kao-chan?" Hunni asked innocently.

"They're laughing because kyoya and I don't get along too well but we have to share a room and a small bed." I told him. "They find it absolutely hilarious."

Hikaru, kaoru, and haruhis laughing fits finally ended and shun got to talk again.

"Um the party's tonight and starts around twilight." Shun said shyly looking at kaoru. He then walked off quickly.

"Party??" Tamaki asked.

"Yeah." I replied. "Big formal thing I guess. This is rich people country."

"It wouldn't surprise me if it were formal. The park near here is quite exquisite and is in fact the perfect place for any formal occasion." Kyoya informed like a casual teacher. "But you might not like it, Chris."

"Huh?"

"All females must ware dresses."

"Hell no am I waring a dress! Especially not a fancy one!" I shouted at him. "Anything pretty and girly I absolutely despise!"

"I'm up for it." Haruhi said.

"Same here." Hikaru and kaoru said.

"I wanna go!!" Hunni cheered.

"It sounds fun." Tamaki added.

"Fun...." Takashi said blandly.

"Well that's 6 to one including myself. We're going." Kyoya said with a smirk.

"Time to go shopping!!!" Everyone said happily.