chapter 23

Only I reckognized shun but I ignored him.

Kaoru POV

Chris had glanced at the door but shrugged as her head fell to her desk again. When kaoru looked he only briefly saw some student walking in. Kaoru shrugged it off until a soft tap to his shoulder scared him.

"Aahh!" Kaoru jumped and fell onto the person who tapped him. His face hit something soft a warm. He heard a beating sound which sent heat to his cheeks. He had landed on someone, a boys, chest.

He heard a familiar and adorable squeak. When kaoru looked up he saw shun blushing red as a cherry.

Oh it was shun who I toppled over. Koaru thought. He got off shun and realized he didn't have on his glasses.

"Uh, I uh um......" Shun said hesitantly. "I....I'm so s...sorry k...kaoru..."

Kaoru brushed himself off and helped shun up, "don't sweat it." Kaoru said.

"Oh no my glasses!" Shun said immediately on his hands and knees looking for them. Kaoru saw a pair of gray glasses on the floor and picked them up.

"Here you go." Kaoru smiled as he knelt beside shun and put his glasses on for him.

This made shun blush, "oh.....th...thank y...you k...kaoru...." Shun stuttered out.

This made kaoru want to squeeze the breath out of the guy in a giant hug but he managed to hold back. He was just so adorable!

My POV now

I sat up as I heard a small  crash and saw kaoru on top of shun. I simply let my head fall and fell asleep.