chapter 25

"Mr. Ohtori!" I said in shock.

"Christiana, I have a request." Kyoyas father said.

"Anything." I said hurriedly.

"My second son will need a wife. You are a bright, beautiful woman. I feel you would be more suitable to be his lover than kyoyas."

Shocked by his words my mouth hung open ajar. "I...I..."

"I know this may seem sudden but it is necessary." Mr. Ohtori said.

"I. Sorry. I must decline." I said bowing my head. "I will not leave kyoya."

This enraged kyoyas father, and once I lifted my head he slapped me across the face.

My head flung to the side, wide eyed my hair flew in front of my face. The limo stopped as we reached the house/mansion.

Silently I automatically went to mine and kyoyas room. Briefly I looked into a mirrior to find a red mark on my cheek, it felt like it was burning. I simply went to one of my drawers and got some sleep clothes and threw them on. I crawled into the large bed and felt a few tears escape my eyes. I simply layed there, awake. A few hours passed and I heard kyoya walk in.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"Did he tell you?" I asked.

"Who? Tell me what?" Kyoya knelt at the edge of the bed so his face was level with mine.

"Your father." I said shedding a single tear as I moved my hair which was covering the red mark.

Kyoyas gray eyes widened as he looked at the mark his father left when he slapped me. He then pulled me close and held me tightly.

"He shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." Kyoya apologized. "Why did he hit you?"

"He asked me to become your brothers wife because your father felt he was more worthy of me than you." I explained. "I refused and he hit me out of rage."

Since it was late kyoya got ready for bed and slid into the covers. Draping an arm over me protectively he whispered some calming words into my ear.

"Its alright. I won't let it happen again." He said. And with this I fell asleep.

Over to kaoru!

"Hey kaoru, can I ask you something?" Hikaru asked.

"Of course hikaru." Kaoru replied.

"You've been spending a lot of time with that shun guy. I....I want to know why..."

Kaoru was slightly hesitant. "H...he's a nice person and most of his friends took advantage of him. I just don't want him to think all people are bad. Like we did." He said blushing.