chapter 15

Dress shopping. With the host club. Girly stuff. Fancy stuff. Fancy girly stuff. And worst of all...

Make up.

The twins brought everyone to a fancy dress shop for haruhi and me to get dresses.

"Gah how did i let you guys take me dress shopping?" I asked annoyed.

"Oh just deal with it." Haruhi said.

"I hate dresses." I complained as we walked into the fanciest dresses isle.

"Its the formality. You've no choice." Kyoya said with a smirk. He was enjoying this.

"Oo pick this one Chris Chan!" Hunny said with a bright pink dress in his arms.

I backed away from it and shook my head. "No pink." I said firmly.

"What color then?" Tamaki asked.

"Crimson or black." I answered. "The Gothic look is better on me."

"How about this then." Kyoya said holding up a blood red silk dress.

"Try it on try it on!" Hikaru, kaoru, and tamaki cheered, .

"Ugh. Fine." I said taking the dress from kyoya, I shot him a glare as to say, I'll get you for this.

The crimson dress was silk with elagant black patterns mostly on the left side. It also came down to my ankles, and at the ends it became a nice black.

Damn it kyoya picked a nice dress. I thought coming out of the changing room. Only to be attacked by a hunny wrapping his arms around me.

"You look amazing Chris Chan!" Hunny cheered.

"Like I said a vampiric style is best on me." I laughed.

"Just a little make up and you'd be perfect!" Hikaru said.

"And maybe a little fixing with her hair..." Kaoru trailed off.

"What am I some walking talking barbie doll?" I joked.

"To us you are!" Hikaru and kaoru cheered in unison.

The next few things I had to get was a red necklace and black gloves to mach the dress. And of course black heels. And guess who payed for it, one kyoya ohtori.

(That's the way you spell his last name. Its in the manga)

"Thanks kyoya." I said nodding.

"Leased I could do for my date to the party." Kyoya said with a grin.

"'Date!?!'" Everyone said shocked except for tamaki. Who hid behind mori.

"Tamaki. What did you plan." I demanded.

Kyoya took over. "Its simple really. Sinse he obviously likes haruhi and I'm the most mature one here we decided it was safer for me to take you to the dance. He will be taking haruhi if anyone didn't figure that out." Kyoya smirked.

"Simply great." I said sarcastically. "But wait. Tamaki that would have to mean you knew about the party all along."

"Eheh heh heh, yeah I did." Tamaki confessed shakily.

"I knew there was some sorta catch to this vacation. But wait, one more question." I said.

"Um, what is it?" Tamaki asked.

"Why the whole sharing rooms thing?" I asked. "You know kyoya and I don't get along too well. Or was that another maturaty thing?"

"Actually my parents thought I needed a budget and I'm saving up for this very expensive thing on my own so I'm using half of what my parents gave me to pay for the vacation." Tamaki explained.

"So your saying this is all on you?" I asked wide eyed. (For what its worth I got out of the dress, some people might still think I have it on)

"Yeah its no trouble." Tamaki said casually as he smiled and a random breeze blew in his hair.

"This'll be added to the debt won't it kyoya?" I asked nervously.

"Right you are. 'Daddy' here doesn't mind since that means you'll stay in the host club." Kyoya said. "Everyone seems to like you both."

"Whatever." Haruhi sighed as she picked out a decent cream colored dress.

We soon exited the store.