chapter 26 a/n and roleplay

(I shall be making a part two soon.

Tamaki: nuuuuuuuuuuu you can't end this!

Me: I said "part two". As in I'll be continuing in a different book.

Tamaki: oooooooohhhhhhhh! That makes sense.

Kyoya: *sighs* tamaki you're an idiot.

Tamaki: *goes to emo corner*

Haruhi: great going sempai. Now he's depressed.

Kyoya: it isn't my fault he is an idiot.

Haruhi: though I couldn't agree more you could have kept quiet about it.

Kyoya:*pushes up glasses* oh well what is done is done and cannot be undone.

Me: unless the undoing is being done.

Kyoya: when what must be undone is impossible.

Me: in a world where the impossible is possible.

Hikaru, kaoru, and haruhi: huh?

*kyoya and I ignore them*

kyoya: and all that is possible is impossible.

Me: so therefore what must be undone can be done because it is impossible in a world where the impossible is possible and all that is possible is impossible.

Kyoya: you're smart for a commoner.

Me: ehem. That's sexybadassneko commoner to you ohtori.

Kyoya: hmph.

Random light and L appear

Light: tell him I'm not Kira.

L: dude I know you are!

Light: then why would you date me!?

L: 1, because sadly I love a murderer. And 2, because let's face it, you're fucking hot and misa doesn't deserve you.

Naruto characters in this roleplay will be based from the book never too late which is an awesome sasunaru and itakyuu fanfic. Read it!

Neji: see I told you there was a woman here! 2 of them!

Sasuke: too bad we need to make some sort of appearance so fucking deal with it!

Neji: but I mother fucking hate women! They're annoying, dumb, but ass ugly and not to mention god damn boring!

Hinata: me too neji?

Neji: your the only exception here.

Hinata: yay!

Naruto: sasuke!

Sasuke: yes naru?

Naruto: I'm hungry.

Sasuke: when aren't you hungry?

Naruto: since before I met you. Because you're all I'm craving

Kyuubi: oh please. I'll admit its okay but I can do better. And they say you're my brother!

Naruto: let's see you think up a better pick up line!

Me: alright.

Kyuubi: go ahead give it a go neko girl.

Me: *turns to kyuubi* (insert good pick up line cause I suck at them) *says in a teasing manor and moves tonge across my lips*

Kyuubi: *smirks* still better. It was a good one though.

Me:*appears behind kyuubi and jumps on his bare back, wrapping my tail around his waist and purring in his ear, chuckling in the process* what if I was to add this little move to the line? Would even the most straight faced guy get a little red?

Sebastian: I do if that helps.

Grell: BASSY!!!

Sebastian: gotta go! *runs at demonic speed*

Kyuubi: *had ignored sebastian and grell* well adding this would prove effective. But I was never turned on by girls. Sorry.

Me: that's okay. Its understandable. But I'm staying on you. Your comfy and warm. Like a pillow.

Itachi: kyuu? What's a neko girl doing on your back?

Kyuubi: she says I'm warm and comfy so she's staying here. *shrugs*

Sasuke: Naruto makes a better pillow.

Naruto: I do?

Sasuke: of course. I love ya so of course your the ultimate pillow.

Me: oh I love sasunaru. Its just too perfect. And itakyuu. Its adorable!!

Kyuubi: ya know for a girl you're kinda cute yourself. In of course the most playful way.

Me: I get it, you think my playful and nonchalant spirit is cute. Like kittens.

Rin okumura: you would say kittens.

Me: *gasps and goes totally dramatic* rinny! Its Satan's son every one! Rin rin rin! You're so badass!

Rin: *looks totally confused* huh?

Me: heh heh sorry rinny. I'm just glad not to be the only one here with a tail. *winks*

Rin: ahuh. Not something I hear everyday.

Me: because you hear stuff like, "Satan awaits you my prince" or "ahahahaha why if it isn't the Satan's boy! Bwahahahhaah!" Ya know?

Rin: I'm leaving. To weird of a crowd for me.

Shemi: rin! Oh rin you're here too!

Yukio okumura: me too shemi.

Shemi: *blushes slightly and fangirls* yuki!

*nee appears*

Shemi: nee! I'm so happy!

Me: kyuubi look! Its the demon nee! He can create any plant necessary for shemi to use!

Kyuubi: cool. He's a cute little guy huh?

Mey-rin: he is cute yes he is.

Finny: oh I want to hold him! *goes to hold nee*

Me: finny no!! *dramatically tackles finny* you might break the little guy! Like your bird.

Ciel: this roleplay thing is too long. Get on with it!