chapter 10

(Kay guys since YouTube is a bitch to me and I hate subtitles and I don't have Netflix or internet I'm gonna create my own story line. And I'll be adding one of my friends, similar to the zethira thing in the naruto fantasy, because she's so funny and would make an awesome character. But I might not add her for a few chapters. And also because I'm me I might make a second part to this since I like about 26-27 chapters in each of my books. But don't worry I update fast. Or at leased I should now. Well see ya!)

Too bad I couldn't talk to tamaki a little longer, I would've liked to explain stuff a bit more thoroughly. But who should I tell next. Haruhi, she's my closest friend in this world and I don't want her feeling betrayed or anything. Let's see, then the twins, they most likely won't care much as long as my shoulders don't lose their comfiness.

Just then I felt a tiny body jump on my back.

"Honey sempei!" I said twirling the smaller boy like he was an elementary student.

"Chris Chan you wanna share some cake with me?!" Honey said with his innocent face.

"Kyaaaa!!!" Fangirls squealed at the sene.

"Sure honey!" I said giving him my smile.

Honey and I ate some delicious cake with some other girls who squeaked and had many mental nose bleeds from the looks of it when hikaru and kaoru appeared.

"Pillow!" They shouted in unison as they wrapped their arms around me and rested their heads on my shoulders.

"Well ladies it appears I'm currently taken as the hatchiin pillow." I smirked devilishly.

Hikaru and kaoru dragged me around the entire music room, having a blast. While getting ready after the girls left the lowbelly chicks returned.

"Okay I'm gone now." I whispered as I crept to my dark corner. But I was caught by the older chick who spun me around Italian style across the room and she somehow appeared right where she aimed me and caught me again. Twirling me around like a friggin ballerina or something and tossing me in the air. Catching me by my waist and holding me in the air.

"So you've decided to leave these imbeciles?!" She cheered a.........manly? Way.

"That's not what I meant! Now put me the hell down you big oaf!" I threatened going inferno.

"Whoever said I had to?" The chick said still holding me. Only to put me down and keep me firmly pressed against her body. "We need women like you in our club."

"Hell no I'm staying here!" I said trying to rip myself away from her.

The chick smirked and held me slightly tighter.

"This is my last resort." I said as I took a deep breath. I then turned to face her and gave her my most gentle, caring, welcoming, and cheerful smile I could muster.

All three girls eyes widened and they dropped to their knees. "Goddess." They then bowed.

The older chick looked up with regret in her eyes, "you have the smile of Aphrodite. Please forgive us for our actions."