Liar

"When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.”

Tae's POV

"You have never loved me Eunji..Only i loved you like crazy?Do you ever thought How will i feel when i know that?".. Tears fall uncontrollably from my eyes..

" Why me?Why..This face..Aish..This face's doomed me..Because of This face i lost the love of my life..I've lost everything.."I was starring at the mirror but i only feel hate and resent.."Man..You are lucky..She loves you like crazy..i bet No one can love you as much as she do..Your bad..you didn't get the girl..But Man..I can't live like that, with the face of yours..When i met her first..I feel like my burdens are loosened up..I was so lost in her eyes even didn't realise she is collapsing.. She fainted because of the face as if I knew back then..Why it has to be This face?Why?Now i know she will never love true me because of This face.."

I sat inside the car.. I was Covered in pain and guilt..Pain of being not loved by her and guilt of owner of this face..I started off the engine and drove off..I don't know where to go..what should i do..I only remember one name..

Park Jimin..
I dialled his number and luckily he picked up..

"Jimin ah..i need to talk..can i come over?".. I hesitantly asked..

" If you don't have any problem,Jas is with me.."..My heart sank with his word..I can't go there if Jas is there..

"Okay..I will meet you tomorrow.. Have fun buddy.." i cut off the call and drove to my place..

It's gonna be a long long night...

Eunji's POV

I walked inside my living room and find it empty.."Hey.. Jas..Jas...Min jassica.Are you inside your room baby?Are you with Jimin inside?"..i giggled..It's too much fun to tease her..But i didn't hear any response..

Strange.. She messaged me to come early saying she has something to discuss..but she is not responding..I walked off to her room and knocked 3 times..

"Jas..are you asleep?"

Suddenly i heard some faint footsteps behind me..
"Yah..Jas..Why aren't you answering?"..as i was about to turn..A loud pain pitched inside my skull..A scream came from my mouth without realizing and I fall off on the ground..