Pull me Closer

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

Eunji's POV

"It's year's  first snowfall..".. I happily chirped.." i just love snows.."..i was running through the roads and jumping like a little girl Screaming like It's my first ever experiencing snow..

"Aw..My girl likes snows..that's a Relief.. I thought, she is a robot..can only work.. I was worried before and now i feel relaxed..".. I giggled..I was too cold towards him.. I feel bad for my rudeness..

After Tae's death,i never enjoyed any snowfalls..it hunts me..

For the first time in this three years,i feel more alive,more like myself..and Thanks to V..

He is really helping me to break through my barriers..I am just happy for myself..

" Me and robot..let me show you how robots can react !!."..i took his hand and intertwined with mine as i kept running with him in the slippery road..

I was throwing snows towards him and he kept giggling..His smile is so pure..It's shows his pure soul,his innocence..

"Yaa

"Yaa.Eunji ah..You win..Now spare me please.." he protested..but i keep hitting him with snows.. Suddenly he grabbed my hands and yanked my body towards him to stop me..

I can't control myself as i've fallen on top of  him..We both fall down on the light snows of the road and i was hovering over him..my face is straight in his chest..

My heart is beating like crazy..it feels like it will gonna explode..I can clearly hear his over beating heart too..It's also beating as fast as mine..

His warmth radiates in my body and i felt so comfortable in his embrace..

"Are you okay?".. I asked him deatching myself from his body..

He took hold of my back and pushed me again on his chest.. " Can you please stay like this for a few more minutes? "..he mumbled..

I didn't say anything only scotted closer to him and he hugged me tightly.." I wish,you were truely mine..I wish i met you before you met Tae.."..those words pinched like a sword..

I stood up detaching myself from him.. "Let's go home..i am cold..".. I mumbled..

He nodded and kept walking towards his car..