Mine

"Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart."

Flashback Going....🍓🍓

I wanted to meet him again and again..It feels like he became a part of me..I want to know more about him..So,i began to search for him..but i can't find him..I just know his last name..How can i find him?

I called his number several times..but it seemed blocked..i can't reach him..

I tried to search for his place. But i can't find it..Because it was surrounded by heavy snowfall,i can't properly locate his place..

One month passed..but still no findings. And i really missed him badly..

But One day I saw him in my house..My own house,Whom i searched for days,he walked over to my place..

I saw him sitting with my brother discussing something..I walked over to him..He seemed busy with my brother..

suddenly he galanced at me and i clearly saw his surprised reaction...

"Ah..What are you doing here?" He asked me smilling...

I smiled back at him and about to reply back,when oppa asked.."you guys know each other?How?"

"Oppa..he saved my life..i am very thankful to him.." i smiled..

"Aah..Are you sure you aren't hiding anything from me?really you guys aren't dating?" he asked playfully..

"Hyung..No.."

"Excuse me.. No..i just met him once.."

We two shouted together.. Oppa raised his eyebrows to us.."Ok..Ok..I don't want to mess with you..I am just joking but now i'm not sorry..I am sure you two have something.." he left winking at us..

I sighed.."sometimes..i forgot..he is my real brother..Either he is adopted or me.."

Taehyung laughed at my sudden sigh.. "Your humor is same..So,he really is your brother..None is adotped.. My sister also talk such nonsense that i am adopted or alien..she even bet,i didn't belong to this world.."

Ah..his smile..Why have to be so preety?i was falling for him over and over again..I was just mesmerised by him..

I was just mesmerised by him

I kept starring at him..His smile..Those lips when they are parted,it feels like cherry flower is blooming..I wanna touch those face..

Shit! what i am thinking?ugh..Eunji..you are getting disgusting day by day..You barely know him..

"Hey..what are you looking at?Is there something on my face?"he asked..

I've been blown off from dreamland.." Aah.. No..no..no..It's just..Don't mind..so, how do you know my brother?"

"He is my senior..He is just not brilliant at singing, but also the best at acting..So,i asked him to help me and he is so kind to do that for me..I am really thankful.." he give me a boxy smile..

Wooow!Ah..his everything is so preety..

"WTF..He is just worst.. Trust me..i don't think,you can learn anything from him.." i sighed.."Oppa is always playful.. I have never seen him serious.. Ever.."

"That's because,you didn't see him at work..he is really professional.. And he promised me to teach everything,i lack... I do trust him..He is the best..Do you know that,even very big companies want him as their trainee?he is just a single step away from being an Idol" he sighed.. "I wish,i could do something like him!!"

"I don't know any of this..even,i don't want to know..But surely, you'll do something in your life and that's i know..okay..Now..i wanna treat you for saving my life.." i chiped..

"No..no..Anyone would do that,if they are my place.."

"Luckily It's you..Hey..come on..It's just a dinner..I won't bite you.." i replied with a poker face..

"Okay..okay.." he laughed walking off with me...

He told me,he can't eat spicy food..so,we walked into a cafe..We want some rameyon and Ice cream.. We ate there..I kept talking about myself..my family..so do he..

By talking and talking three hours have passed and we didn't have any idea of it..When we relized we ran offf..He took me to my home..bid me goodbye and promised me to meet again..

I was so happy to see him..Now,i can reach him..i can meet him.. wherever or whenever i want..May be I am falling in love with him..He often come to our house to meet with my brother.. And never miss a chance to see me..He cares for me..his eyes can't lie..now i can see it every now and then..He is also falling for me..It's not a one sided love..

One day he proposed me and it was the most beautiful day in my life..We were together almost every single day.. He promised me to meet his parents and That was the day when i lost him..We were going to Busan..

Flashback ends...🍓🍓

Then the accident happened..I lost him forever..I somehow survived..but he didn't..Even None can find his body..I still miss him and will forever.."i cried..

"It's hard for me to live without him..I still miss him like crazy..Jas..I wish,i could hold him just one more time.." jas hugged me and i cried hard....

............

Thank You...💕💕