Weird sensation

"Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I'm glad for that."

I walked inside with him and amusingly looked at the Interior..What a royal place!! Everything is so elegant..A huge painting worth of millions attracts my attention..It was him in the Painting.. Looking like the Mighty King..

 Looking like the Mighty King

"Wow..Is that You?".. I asked him when i saw that royality..

He nodded smiling towards me.." That was.. My father is an artist..He painted that.."

Wow..he is just not a billionaire.. He is an amazing artist..

I walked towards the door where he headed.. I followed him behind..

It was a huge dinning table and On the edge of the table,There was a man, Looking at us, as if we were some experiment,he is going to do..

When he made an eye contact with me..i smiled towards him..His sharp gaze didn't soften a bit..It's like Eagle eyes..

I started to become uncomfortable towards his gazes..I gulped..Suddenly remembering, i was here standing in front of One of the most powerful man In US...

What if he finds Out,I am not his real GF.. Then,i don't know what is going to happen..
By thinking that makes me shiver..Damn..

V's voice make me shift from my thoughts...

"Appa..Meet The love of my Life..." he intertwined his hands with mine as he spoke..

It feels like I can't breath properly when he touched me with his bare hands..The same feelings when i hold my Tae's hand..the same warmth..

I shockingly looked at him and he give me his most precious smile..

Mr. Daniel looked at me and his gaze softened a bit..A small smile appeared on his lips.."I see..V..You found a beautiful girl.. What's your name? "He asked me..

" Kim Eunji..sir.."i replied.. Though I hesitated. But i gather the courage to speak in front of him.

He smiled and looked back at Jimin.."Don't Tell me Park Jimin..This lady is Your women?"

Jimin nodded.."Yaa..Appa..She is my princess.."holding Jas's hand tighltly as he
spoke..

I saw Jas glaring at him..But she didn't say anything..May be she is also afraid like me.. I laughed at that thought,she is afraid..

We had dinner and I didn't say much..What if he finds out!!Suddenly he asked something..

"What do You like about my Son Miss Kim?"

I gulped..Realizing, i have nothing to say.. Beacuse I barely know him..But he resembles my Tae..So,i spoke without any hesitation..

"Sir..He is my everything..I don't like him..I just love him..That much..I don't even know..If Love is a feeling,i can say..i love him more than love..".. I smiled remembering What if My Tae was here sitting with me instead of V..He will hug me like a teddy bear..

I saw Mr. Daniel looking at me with such loving eyes.." Beautiful Lady..I don't even know, my Dumb boy can find such a precious girl like you.."

I smiled knowing, he believed me and now i am safe..

Then my gaze shifted to V..He is looking at me like His life depends on me..When we made an eye contact..he gently smiled at me..

he gently smiled at me

After Lunch... V took me to walk in the garden..we were walking side by side when he spoke..

"Why did you say that?You don't know me at all..How can you say such beautiful word whom You known for barely Two days?"

"That beacuse, It's not for you.." i smiled..

"Wah..Now i am hurt.." he pouted..

I giggled at his cute reaction..He is so adorable like my Tae.."So tell me who is that lucky guy?May i know him?"..he asked..

"I don't think so..He is not lucky..i am the unlucky one..That's why he left me..".. I painfully spoke..

His gaze saddened a bit.." Don't tell me, he left you?How can he?You are so preety and so in love with him..yet he.."i cut him off..

"Don't blame him V..He died in an accident.. It's been three years and still i miss him like crazy..".. A tears escaped my eyes as i spoke..

He hesitated wiping my tears from my eyes. When i saw that,i wiped it myself.. Then, he gently spoke..

" I am sorry..I don't mean it... Uhm..Eunji..Can I say something if you don't mind?"

I nodded.."What if We are not into this fake relationship,um..Like being the real one..we got to know each other like real.. Can you accept it?"

I blankly looked at him.."I...just..I don't know..if..i can be in a relationship.. I can't get over him,i told you.."

"I know..i sound weird..But i liked you when i first saw at you that day..Can you give me a chance?" he smiled..

"i promise if you don't like it,i will stop..But i can't do act in front of my father..I love him so much..i can't cheat on him..I know you love your Ex lover so much..I will never tell you love me more than him..I understand your feelings.. I just wanted a chance.."

"Okay.." i replied dumbfounded.. I can't tell him,he is just like my Tae..Not just looks but everything..But i just accepted to being his girlfriend.. Like real one..

I am not sure,if i am ready to be a relationship..But I'm sure of one thing that i wanted to see this face a little longer..

I came here to start a new beginning of my life..But I got stuck with the old face and new person..

................

So,guys... You must have understand now.. V is not Tae..He is Just V..and He likes her..Eeeeeyaaa..

New ship..🤭🤭

But I prefer her with Tae.. EunTae couple sounds great..❤❤