Rainism

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Eunji's POV

"Um..Eunji..can i get Your number? What if you need something,you can tell me?.." he spoke.. I starled.."If you don't mind.."..he give a reassuring smile..

I smiled back.."Sure..That's the normal thing couples do, right?"..

Right that time,my heart hurts..I can't consider ourself as a couple..I didn't even love him..All i can see is his Face...My Taehyung..My Love..I don't know ever I can love him back..

I don't want to hurt this precious soul.. But i am selfish..I am more than Selfish,I only agreed to him so that,i can see this face longer..

"Hey..Eunji..What did you say?.." his voice kept me back from imagination..

"I..Um..I am sorry..What are you saying?".. I asked..

"Let's have dinner together..Um.. Tomorrow.. If you want?..I've a lot of things to tell..about myself..umm..I think,you should know..".. A beautiful smile appeared on his face as he spoke..

Every time i was mesmerised by his beauty, his smile..I looked at him dumbfoundedly..

He snapped.." are you tired?I am sorry..i talk to much.."

"No..No..Um..Ok..Let's have dinner.."

"Can i ask you something?".. I nodded..
" What happened to your.. Um..Tae?..You can consider me as a friend and Trust me..".. He asked innocently..

 He asked innocently

"V..can we not talk about him?please..It hurts me more..I would be very happy if you respect my privacy and not ask me anything about him?".. I snapped back.. I am already guilty for hurting him And I don't think i can control myself if I talk about Tae..

He smiled and Opened his car door.. " I won't.. Promise..But i'm always with you remember??..and Thank You for helping me..My father surely likes you a lot.."

He got off from his sit and opened my door.. He is really a Gentleman..

I got down and smiled at him.."why don't you come inside?"..i asked..

"Not Today..May be another time.." he snapped back..

I waved him goodbye and began to walk through my door..Suddenly i slipped and Waited for a painful fall..But i found him caught me and I was breathing his rosy scent..

It somehow calms me.."Eunji..why are you so clumsy?hm..."the domination in his deep voice startled me..

"I..I am..sorry.." i pushed him and stand on my own feet.

His simple touch kept glistering me.. I felt so guilty.. I felt so low of myself not to tell him everything about Tae..

But i can't..If he somehow knows i'm using him,he will left me..and It's the most possible thing,i'll never see him again.. But i want to see that face..badly..