New beginning

"You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together."

Eunji's POV

I woke up in a warm and cozy bed.. I fluttered my eyes open and saw his sleeping face one inch away from mine.. Those lips inviting me to devour him..I smiled when his hand pulled me closer unknowingly..

"I know Tae,you will remember me one day..I'll help you..only i know,how i survived those years without you..But i am so sure of one thing,my love for you can never change..Never Ever..".. I hugged his sleeping figure and pecked his cheek..

He groaned and his eyes fluttered open.. " Did you just kiss me Kim Eunji?"

"Aniya..I'm not interested in kissing you.. Why did you say that?You are holding me like i am a pillow..Get off Me Mr.V.."i pouted...

" Aah..You said that You love me..So,Can i get one kiss please?"..his adorable boxy smile appeared..

his adorable boxy smile appeared

When i was about to kiss him..Suddenly someone knocked the door..

"Master V, Your Friend Mr. Park has come..He wants to see you..".. A maid informed us..

" aish..This jimine pabo always spoils my mood..Lemme smack his ass.."he cursed..

"You cursed?".. He was taken aback when i raised my voice..

" No No baby..You heard wrong.. I've never cursed..I am a good boy.."he whinned like a baby..

"But I want Someone, who can curse..It's hot..".. He left dumbfounded when i winked him..

 He left dumbfounded when i winked him

......

Tae's POV

" yah.. Park Jimin..what are you doing here so early?"...i annoyedly asked..

"Tsk..Hey bro..You do business and I'm your partner if you want me to remind you,you have tons of works and you are here.. Chilling!!".. He raised an eyebrow..

I scoffed and took some documents from his hands.. He sheepishly smirked..

 He sheepishly smirked

" Jimin shi.."..As i was concentrating my files,a sweet voice echoed through the other side of the room..My heart beat began to increase..

I don't know what link we share,but i feel like there is something between us which facinates me..It feels like, i know her for a time being,for Eternity..

"Don't tell me,you have stayed with him the whole night?".. Jimin's voice snapped me into reality..

" Yaah..Jimin ah..Shut up.."i saw him smirking at me..

"It's not what you think..".. She shyly replied..

Aish..this jimin..

" Eunji shi..i've never said what i'm thinking..What have you assumed? "I saw him winking at her..

" Park Jimin..Can you please concentrate your work..Spare my girlfriend.. "

"Yes..Sir..".. He is still smirking..

This Jimin..He didn't miss any chance to bother me..

.......

Eunji's POV

Tae dropped me and left for his office..It's still early for my office to start..So,i want to cook something for Jas..

I want to share everything with her..But I can't..It feels like I'm cheating on her..she is like my own sister..But as i promised Mr Daniel..I mumed..

I made breakfast for us and after eating we headed off to office..

" So..Eun..what's the plan today?"she asked in a teasing tone..

I smiled.."i'm working with you today Jas.. No outsiders.."

She winked at me.."V is insider now.."

"Yah..Stob it.." i playfully snacked her arm as we entered our building..

.....

"Miss Min!! Miss Kim!!!" our manager called us leaving us dumbfounded.. He was huffing from running towards us.. He seemed tired..

"Our director came yesterday from Korea and he wants his daughter to take care of our this branch..She is going to be the new director and You guys are under her observation..So,Be careful guys..I heard that she is a tease and often create hard time for designers..I like you girls..so,better be careful from now on.." he sleepishly said..

"We will be doing our works Sir..She won't find any faults,i promise you..".. She smiled, but anyone can tell her smile is fake and she is annoyed..

" Aish..This Director's girl..she is a real bitch..I hate her.."she scoffed..

"You know her?".. I surprised..

" Who doesn't know that money sucker bitch??..she has no fashion sense but always bullies all designers..Keep your distance from her..she have allergies from new designers.."..i huffed..

It's gonna be a hard time for me..

..........

Hey..guys..How have you been?

My exams are going on but i'm here with another update..

It's been a while i contacted you..But Remember guys i love you a lot..❤️❤️❤️

Next update will be next week..

Take care of yourself 😘😘😘