With You Life would have been Easier

"A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”

Jas's POV

"Princess.." he mumbled and i looked at him annoyed..

"Park Jimin..Can you not address me that? I am not  princess..I am a thief and Liar..If you forget, let me remind You and You told me to forget you Because You couldn't be in a relationship with a Thief..care to remember?".. My burning anger showed It's way towards him..

He was about to say something..But i cut him off.." Jimin..It's not a time for our shit..  What is over..is over..I don't want to remember than rather  talk about it..And what you said earlier,I won't approve it.. She is like my sister and I can't let her being in a fake relationship whom she known for just one day..so please fuck off.."i angrily said..

"I know,i sound weird..But I don't trust any women..so,i came for her..and I don't know many girls here..But if she don't want to do it,It's okay..I will find another women.. I just want to help my friend..He is so stressed right now.." he said in a soft tone..

"But that doesn't mean, he is a nice guy..I didn't even know him..what if he is a psycho rapist or murderer!!" i yelled in anger..

"Min Jassica..Shut Up..you can say anything to me but not My friend..He is nothing like that..I know,i did a mistake some years ago.. And you are hurting over it..I apologised several times..But You have become so arrogant, i see..If You don't want me,i won't come near you..Even i will cancel my contracts being your model.. But don't say such things to him..please.." he spoke..

He protested.. That makes how strong Their bond is..But i don't trust him..He hurt me several times..And Eunji is already hurting..i can't let anyone hurt her more..

"No..Park Jimin...." i protested..But Eunji cut me over..

"Jimin..i'll do it.." she said..I blankly looked at her..

...........

Eunji's POV

I saw Jas and Jimin are arguing over me.. They are in a mess right now..And I also want to know V more..I don't know, somewhere in my heart,i feel like he is my Tae..

So I want to give it a try.. "Jimin..I'll do it.." i say..Jas looked at me shocked and Jimin.. He is smiling as if he won a lottery...

Jimin came running towards me and hugged me tightly

Jimin came running towards me and hugged me tightly.."I know..you will help me..I was sure about that..You are my saviour Eunji.."he stroked my back as he spoke..

I peak a look at Jas and she still looked dumbfounded..When we made eye contact, her gaze softened a bit..But she didn't seem pleased..

"I will tell V about this..I'll manage everything.. He doesn't know any of this.. I know,he will be mad at me..But Trust me, he is a very nice guy..He won't misbehave with you.." Jimin smiled..