One last Try

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."

#Narrator

Taehyung was sad and very very angry.. Angry at himself..He loves his father and Eunji at that point,he can't get angry over them..His life is useless without them..

He stromed out of Eunji's cabin and walked straight towards his car..He need answers.. Answers of his existance..

As he is walking Through his car,he saw jimin running towards him..he didn't slow down his pace and walked at his regular speed..he is also angry at Jimin..

Every person whom he believes and cares most,betrayed him..

"Yaah..Kim Taehyung..listen to me".. He is constantly hearing, jimin shouting his name..but he didn't answer any of them. He needs alone time..He needs answers..

He drove his car towards his father's palace.." Huh..Father..bullshit!he is the reason that i'm in so much pain.."..he cried loudly..

He droved at a speed that people lost control over themselves at road..He is driving insanely.. His mind is blank and he can't reciprocate anything..Only Eunji's voice echoed thorough his mind.."You are Kim Taehyung.. My Ex lover.."..only that line penetrate through his mind..

He don't know how much time he has spent over thinking and now he is standing in front of his father's place..He needs answers..

.......

Tae'e POV

"Where is Appa?"... After entering his house, i asked the first man,i've encountered..

" My bad..Master V..Master Daniel is not at home..Master Jung called him and he left after his call.."...he said apologising..

I didn't left any minutes and stormed towards his study..He kept all of the files in his office..It's either old or new..I think,even if i can't find him now,i will find my answers..

I was searching like insane..Almost all files everything, i have searched almost 2 or 3 times.. But i didn't find any single thing..

I felt deviated and sat on the floor..Suddenly a treasure box caught my attention..i have seen him looking at the treasure box before..When i asked him about that box,he always changed the topic..

I took the box and tried to open it..it needs a code to open.. I tried to open it from mom's birthday,their anniversary, his birthday..But every attempt,i failed..

Then i gave my birthday and somehow it Clicked and opened in front of me..

There was several pictures,letters,hand written notes,documents and some handcrafts.. I took one of the pictures which seemed familiar to me..It was one of my picture he painted..i saw a hand written note in the opposite side of that photo..