One last Promise

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."

Tae's POV

"Jiminie.. Please don't cry.." i hugged him slowly patting his back..

He hold me closer.. "You dumb ass,you don't know how much scared i was, when you left the hospital like that..And When i came here following you, Jung Tae ho's men are behaving like he owns your house..they didn't even let me in..Then,i got,something is fishy and when i saw him entering with your father..my every instincts are telling me,you are in danger..What would happen if i didn't come on time?You should be thankful Kim Taehyung.. I'm your angel.."

"You didn't tell me anything you jerk..You know everything from the start..Even you know more than myself..But can you tell me what about the file,he mentioned? "

"I know where he kept those file,but i didn't have any access till now..But now,i think i can Give the files to FBI..".. He smirked making me dumbfounded..

" like what?access?"

"His files are in his house..You know that girl Rebekah,she is the bait V used..V is a really smart guy..If he was alive,he would have solves thousands of cases till now..He is far better than mine..".. I can feel the pain in his voice..

" Yah..Park Jimin..Appa is in hospital..We should go to him.."..i panicked as jimin smiled again..

"You are so late Kim Taehyung..I know everything.. I've told my officers to look after him..He is safe now..He just had a panic attack to see his friend'ss true colour.. Nothing much..You should go to meet Eunji..That girl is suffering so much because of you Jerk..She loved you unboundedly.. ".. I ran off before finished his word.." Yaah..Kim Taehyung..All the best.."..i heard jimin's loud scream  from behind..

i heard jimin's loud scream  from behind

.......

I drove Towards the hospital and ran off towards her cabin..

"It's 2 am sir..You can't enter..".. As i was pleading to see her..Her nurse can't give me the access..

" please..She needs me.."

"Are you perhaps Kim Taehyung shi?".. She asked me with big eyes..

" Yes mam.."

"Okay..She is not in good condition sir..she has several panic attacks and she's looking for you like crazy..she is restless..we already gave her sedatives.. So,i think she is sleeping now..You should stay with her till she awake..".. She smiled and give me the space to enter her room..