Mine too

"It's hard to understand what you feel until someone shows up and try to take your precious thing.."

Eunji's Pov

"Can you look at me cause i am blue and grey?".. A sweet melody took my attention away as I was exiting my office..

" V??What are you doing here?"..a smile appeared on his beautiful face as i looked at him..The most precious smile on earth..

"V is waiting for his precious Sugar.."he winked at me..

I giggled as he took my hand and squeezed it lightly.. " Let's have dinner Sweety.. May i have the honour?"

I nooded smilling at his cute reaction..

He took me to a nearest cafe as it is late at night and he keep looking at me life his priced possession

"Am I that preety?Why are you looking at me?"He smiled...

" I love the look on your eyes..somehow i felt jealous of that boy who got to see that precious face so close before.."...I laughed at his pouting face..I want to tell him so bad that he is the love of my life forever and ever.. But Can't tell now..he has to realize little by little..

"Ah..ha..You look hot when you are jealous..".. He looked dumbfounded as i winked at him..

We were enjoying our food and talk suddenly a sharp female voice interrupted us..

" V Oppa..???"

We looked back and saw a lady in the entrance.. She has an unique aura and bold personality in her dominating voice..

"Rebekah? "

"Oppa..you are here and i have almost searched for you everywhere.." she grin like a child..

As she was coming closer to Tae,he looks uncomfortable ..I don't like her flirty attitude with my Tae..

When she realised he is with someone,she look at me annoyedly and give me a judgy look.."And You must be his secretary? Please leave him..I have some personal issues..". She was about to hold Tae suddenly he spoke in a sharp tone..

"Why on earth,i would be with my secretary in late at night?She is my girlfriend and you should respect her Rebekah..She is more important and you are like nobody. Here, you are disturbing us..so,Please leave.. Whatever you want to say,either say in front of her or take an appointment and meet me at my office.."

He hold me in my arms as if he is protecting me from the world..His past memories keep rushing as he is holding me in his arms.. Man,i again realised why i love this man and how much i miss him..

"You are joking right?we are supposed to get married in 2 months and now you are telling me you have a girlfriend?Duh..You are not playing with Jung Rebekah..right?"