Epilogue - Ex-Lover

"You are nothing but a blessing. You keep the kids and me so happy. You're the kind of man that every woman wants in her life. Thank you for being who you are..."

Eunji's POV

"What are you doing Tae?I can't take it anymore..".. I squelled in pain as he keep rubbing my back..

" Aah..sugar calm down..It's just back massage, i am good at..it'll help your backpain.."..he rubbed my back putting a bit of pressure.. "I know i have magical hands..".. He kept rubbing my back and somehow it was soothing my skin..

I hummed satisfactorily when he gently put pressure on my neck

I hummed satisfactorily when he gently put pressure on my neck.." Umm..it feels good..".. I felt his lips touching my neck as his hands doing magic under my back..

"Sugar..You are so soft".. He gently kissed my nape rubbing my torso a little slower..I giggled feeling the tingling sensation over my skin..

He kissed lower and i was about to lose my sanity, when a little voice catch my attention..

" Appa

" Appa..I'm hurt.."...i smiled hearing her cute voice..

"Aigoo..My Yuna baby is hurt..Who hurt you my baby?".. Tae took her on his lap and kissed her chubby cheeks as she keep pouting..

" Appa..You only love mommy..You don't love me anymore.."..i giggled seeing her cute angry reaction towards her father..

"No No..my baby..Appa loves you so much as much as he loves your mommy..it isn't about competition..You can't compete with your mommy..she comes first you know..If i don't love her,how can you be born?hmm.."
..he said playfully earning a annoyed glare from me..How can he say that to her 3 years old daughter..

"Yaah..Kim Taehyung.. ".. I yelled making a chuckle from him..He didn't pay much attention and ignored me looking at his daughter who is looking at him with big eyes..

" Appa..How am i born?"..She said curiously ..

"Baby..So,It's that..i love your mommy and i made love to.. "