Sista Bonding

"Best friends doesn't need any barriers,They will still love you if u don't talk to them for such a long time.."

I got a job in USA..i completed my Studies from Busan university in fashion designing..After finishing my studies i want to work as a fashion designer..Seoul kept reminding me of his death..So,Busan is the fair choice..

Even after three years, i can't forget that pain..i've lost him forever.so, i moved Busan.. But it didn't help too..My nightmares can't let me sleep peacefully..

There is no single night i had nightmares..I am tired of my life..i want to start a new life and i am going to start it in US..I want to forget all pains..

So,i decided to accept the job offer..I talked to Eunji and she seemed so happy to my decision..

Hope Everything will get better in my new life..

..............

🍓🍓10 Days later 🍓🍓

I am standing in the New york International airport waiting for someone to pick me up..my company informed me,someone will come to show me my new house..Luckily the company is willing to give me a house near to the office..

I have never been any country before..It's my first time and i feel so nervous..

I searched here and there to found someone..but i didn't see anyone..so i started bitting my lips nervously..

What if no one come and i have to stay there till night..

I gasped thinking of that..Suddenly i saw someone holding a name plate that is mine..

I walked over to her...

"Excuse me..That's... Uhm..my name.." i smiled at her..

She is a preety lady as same age as me..she hold a bunch of flowers with the name tag..She handed me those flowers and kept smilling..

"Hi..I am Min Jas..Nice to meet ya.." she hugged me..

"It's been pleasure meeting you jas..i am Eunji.." i smiled back at her..She is so friendly and so charming..I can feel her as a ray of sunshine..Shiny and soft..

"I really like you..i've thought someone so moody and arrogant might came..but you are just like me.." she hold my luggage and kept talking..

I laughed..."i don't think anyone would hate you Jas..You are like a preety flower from heaven.."

"Yaa..yaa..Don't give me so much oil..i already like you and i am so happy to share the same home with you.." she smiled..

"So,we are gonna living together?"

"Yeah..Do you have any problem?i promise,i will behave.." she pouted..

I laughed at her childish behaviour..

I didn't think i could find someone as good as her..i walked behind her following her..

So,new place is not gonna be scary and creepy as i am living with her..the thought put smile on my face..

............

We arrived at our new house..it is big and cosy..felt like home..

"You are staying upstairs and i am in downstairs.. If you need something just yell and you will find me.." she smirked..

I smiled at her and went to my room..I unpacked all my belongings..then i went to take a shower..suddenly Jas knocked my door..

"Eun...we are going to have dinner..i didn't make anything for dinner..we are going outside.."

"Okay..just wait 5 min..I'll be downstairs.. " i spoke...

I wore a jeans and hoodie to go outside with her..It's chilly outside..It's late autumn in US..so,i wore a scarf inside the hoodie..Then i grab my wallet, heading downstairs..

"Yaa.. Who wore a scarf inside the hoodie?you'll be working with the famous brand gucci and you wear that like no fashion sense at all?if anyone see you like this,i donno what they call you.." she laughed..

I pouted.."i didn't finish packing and all i have myself is this..can you please shut up and Let's go..i am hungry.."

She giggled and we headed outside..we are walking along the streets..

"Eun..what are we gonna eat?" she asked..

"Let's eat something American..it’s my first day here..so i wanna try real american foods.." it kept reminding me of Tae..He liked hamburger so much.. He wanted to eat hamburgers in here.. We did promise to each other,we are going to have it one day..But he didn't keep his promise..i sighed..

Jas's sudden snap dragged me from my memories.."It will be great..Let's go..I want some coffee to.."

She dragged me to the nearest coffee shop..Her charming nature reminds me of Hoseok oppa..He is one of my Brother's friend who love me like his little sister..

We went there and I ordered a hamburger and coke while jas Only ordered a cappuccino.. "Just a coffee?are you not hungry?" i asked..

"Yea..i am..but let me enjoy it first..i think i don't have blood in my vains..It's just coffee swims there.." i giggled

I really like her..She is really something..

Suddenly Jas yelled at someone..i looked at her Direction and saw a boy standing there with his mouth wide open..

i looked at her Direction and saw a boy standing there with his mouth wide open

"Park freeking Jimin..why you can't spare me alone??.." she shouted..

................

I really enjoyed writting this story..