Truth Untold

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

Flashback

"Tae Tae.." Eunji hugged Tae from behind and kept whinning.."I'm so excited..Uhm.. What if your parents don't like me?"

Tae chuckled.."My Babygirl is worrying over my family..How cute..You are too little to worry about that baby..And I know,they won't like you..They will love you.."

A beautiful smile appeared on her face and she hugged him tighter wrapping her arms around his waist..

She leaned on the Seat and kept humming..  Tae saw her and giggled..He loved this girl so much and want to give her all happiness.

He didn't ever think of leaving her..she gives him comfort,love and a bonding more of a best friend..

He kept stroking her cheeks as she lean on his body closer..

"I love You my Queen..I promise,i'll always be with you..".. He said kissing her forhead..

Suddenly a loud thud happened..The Driver of the vehicle can't control his bus as he pulled the bus aside.. But It's too late to reconcile what just happened as the bus directly fallen into Han River..

Eunji was totally asleep and When the thud happened,she found herself fully wrapped around Tae's arms..
" every thing will be all right.Relax baby.."Tae sushed and hugged her tighter..

Tears started beaming in his eyes..But he couldn't let go of her love whom he loves more than his life..He is surely gonna save her love,even if his life is in danger...

When the bus sunken onto the river,the water level in the bus kept losing and people were panicking..Everyone is on a state of saving themselves..so did Tae and Eunji..

Tae pushed Eunji up and he thought probably he could save himself until his breathing got short and he started going lower as he losing his breath..

......

There was a man who is fishing in the riverside, found his lifeless body..he observed his body and found his breathing a little lower..So,he directly gave him primary treatment and admitted him to the nearest hospital..

The man was Mr. Daniel..The man who has lost his only child like that Accident.. When he saw Tae's lifeless body,it only remined him his Son V..So,he started to take care of Tae..

After a week..Tae's body started to act normal..because of excessive time of being in water, his spines got weak and his brains loose oxigen..So,he had a really hard time..

His brain got freezed.After waking up almost three months,he can't properly remember his name or any identification of himself.. He is just like a lost puppy until Mr. Daniel gave him his name..he said Tae is his son who just had an accident and can't remember his past..Tae gladly accepted that..beacuse he knows, it was the Only way beacuse he didn't doubt the man in front of him..

Mr. Daniel is one of the most influencing people in US..One of the richest man..he has more than enemy than any well wisher.. His son was killed by one of his competitor.  But he didn't know who it is as he decided to give him a proper head shake.. He said Tae that because of his injury,he had to gone through a Plastic surgery and It's the face that doctor chose..

He had researched on Tae and find his family his accidents and everything about him as his family assume him dead..But he is not Tae anymore in his eyes..he is Just V.. His son..until tae got his memory..

He can see his rivals goofing like fire as they hear his son is still alive and had a plastic surgery..He didn't show Tae's face to anyone..When Tae fully recovered from his illness,he moved to US and cut all the tires from his Korean Business..He just want Tae safe..He can't lose him like V.

He promised himself,he will keep this his own personal secrets, until Tae remembers everything..

He just want the boy safe before he find the killer of his wife and Son...

.....

Tae is living a life named V.. Mr Daniel's dead son.Mr Daniel told him about his accident..how he died with his mother and everything..

Tae didn't doubt and treat the man the best as he can..he loves the man too much, though he can't remember anything.. He just knows that he saved his almost dead life..

Thus the new Life of  Kim Taehyung began as V..without his conxtent and his Knowledge..

Mr Daniel also got used to the boy..he is such a pure humble soul who only deserves the happiness in the world..not the hatered and life threats..So,he kept him secret from world..Only a few close men of his and Jimin knows that he is the son of Mr Daniel.. One of the most popular men in US.

.....

Hey guys..How have you been?
doing well??

It's just a plot twist..a lot more things is going to happen..

Thank you for loving my story..I really appreciate it..

Love you..😍😍😍😍