little Secrets

"Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.."

Tae's POV

"Tae ho shi..i will give you everything.. Please help appa.."..i begged for my father's life..

" I don't want everything..Give me the fucking file,you bastard.."..he shouted angrily..

My mind went blank..I don't know anything about any file..I can only see my father is dying.."please..Let me call the ambulance.."..without wasting any minutes i dialed 911 and called for an ambulance..
"Appa..please hang on.." i pleaded with teary eyes..

"I..I.. am sorry my son.." That's the last thing he said before he lost his sense..

" That's the last thing he said before he lost his sense

"No..No..Appa..Please wake up..I need you.."

........

#Narrator

Inside the huge mansion, there was several security guards and caretakers..But irony, all of them are in his hands..
Jung Tae ho..
The Owner of Gucci and Jung Textiles & mills.. And a well known person to the dark business industries as well.. He has several Illegal business like Drugs,Hackings and Child Abduction..

Three years ago when he was new in this industry, he comitted a crime..He murdered someone..But he didn't want his name come into light..So,he hide his crime with money..

The case was somehow closed without further evidence and lack of eye witness..

At that time V has just completed his study in criminology.. He wanted to become a great Detective.. So,he wanted to reopen some unsolved cases and one was happened to be Mr. Jung Tae ho's case..

He gathered all evidence against him and put that on a file..He wanted to submit it to FBI..as he know,the police can do nothing against him as he has power and fame..

But Jung Tae ho was a very cunning man..He didn't want to dig his own grave..  So,he decided to kill V..But at that time,his mother is also with him..She happened to die with him as well..

But Mr. Daniel doesn't know any of the things. He thought his opponents wants to kill him,but in stead of killed his Family..

When he was in Korea, Jung Tae ho met several times with him and made an alliance..He showed his empathy and Friendship towards him..He wants the file..

But when he met Taehyung at hospital,he was shocked and can't belive the person in front of him.. He had never met V...so he belived that he is the man who holds his dark secrets..

......

Taehyung is crying seeing his father's state.. Though  he is not his real father..but he protected him and saved his life..He somehow owns his life..