Love at First Sight

"Follow your dreams..u'll find true happiness... "

"That's my life..I completed my studies and moved here..I didn't know that my mother did some life insurance. after her death,i got that money and able to complete my studies..She's done every possible thing for my life..But i only give her pains,suffering  and sorrows..even death. I am guilty Eun..I am guilty for loving a person whom i shouldn't love and i don't wanna do same mistakes again..

Yeah..That's my story..you are the first one,i shared my boring life.." her faded smile dragged a knife in my heart..i hugged her tighly..

"I promise,i will always be with you like a true friend.." i assured her..she give me the most heartwarming smile..

"It's your time..i told you everything..You should tell me about your family..how your life's been?Mostly your boyfriends.. I bet there are plenty.. A preety girl like you never be single for such a time being"..She winked at me wickedly..

I smiled at her and began to speak...

🍓🍓 Flashback 🍓🍓

💕 4 years ago - Seoul 💕

I am in my senior year of High school.. A carefree,talkative girl who doesn't give a damn about life..I chose fashion designing as a hobby..but i fell in love with it..so,i decided to become a fashion designer..

I have bunch of friends and everyone likes me so much.. Always wanted to hook up with me..but i didn't give a damn..i didn't like any boys ever.. It's not beacuse i am arrogant,i just wanted to date someone who at least look at my eyes lovingly like my dad look at my mom..

Until.. i met him..My life's been changed from that day..

My life's been changed from that day

Kim Taehyung..A student at music Department in Seoul National University..

Who became my life saver and the life of mine..

I met him in a cold winter night..

Snows are started to fall suddenly and i wear only thin winter cloths..I took shelter on the nearest household..i am shivering from cold as my breaths becoming heavy..

"Miss..You are turning blue..It's so cold..you should come inside..why aren't you coming inside?" a voice told me worriedly..

As i can't properly breath,i coudn't protest..I walked inside to the house and he gave me a warm blanket..

I wrapped the blanket around me..but i didn't see his face as i am shaking..

"I'll get you a warm drink..please just feel comfortable.." the voice reassured me..I could feel that the voice is from an angel desorted from the heaven..

The angel gave me a hot chocolate drink, and i didn't waste any time to gulp down the sweet..

"Much better?" he asked me..

After drinking it,i got some energy to look the person..

"T..Thank you for your kindness.." i smiled and looked at him..

He is glazing though it is dark.. I could see his perfect face..His big dreamy eyes,his pencil shaped nose,his sharp jawline, his rosy lips...Everything..He seemed like a fallen angel..I could not help keep starring at him..

He seemed uncomfortable as i keep staring at him

He seemed uncomfortable as i keep staring at him.."uuhhm..miss..are you sure you are okay?"he asked worriedly..

His voice turn me back into reality.. But i couldn't say anything as i was mesmerized by his beauty.. How can someone being so beautiful??Handsome is not a definition here..It's mermerising beautiful..

I just nodded.."I am really really Sorry for bothering you Mr..??"

"Um..Taehyung..and I'm not bothered..God is always been watching us and just sent someone to save you,luckily It's me.." he smiled.. Even his snile is so etheral..

I smiled back.."Eunji..It's really Nice meeting you Taehyung..But i think,i should go to home,otherwise my mother would be worried.."

"It's snowing outside..are u sure,u can go alone??Mind..if i give you a lift?" he asked..

"You've done enough for me..I shouldn't bother you..i can go..May i just borrow your warm clothes? " he just smiled..

"Sure..and make sure to call me after you arrive..Here is my number.. Don't think,i am hitting on you..It's just i want to make sure of your safety..i have a sister too..can you please do it for me?" he gave me the most prettiest smile i have ever seen..

I just give him a faded smile..He thought me as a sister?oh..i didn't want it from him..whaaat?sister?am i look like a sister to him?i feel like,i should smack his head and kiss him hard..hey..wait?why am i thinking of kissing him?we just met a  few minutes ago..

I shrugged off him and headed off to my home..his place is near my home and it felt like years to reach there because of the heavy snow.. I should've taken his lift..

I reached my home and saw my mother waiting worried..i assured her,i am okay and headed to my room..i can't take my mind off him..i took his number and messaged him that i am in home safe and sound..

But i didn't get any reply..i drifted off to sleep thinking off him..

"What are you doing to me boy?why my heart is so restless?i have seen you the first time..but it seemed like i have known you forever.."

..............

I really ship EunTae couple..They are really sweet..😋😋