Date night

"If you go looking for a friend, you're going to find they're very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Eunji's POV

I was waitting outside of my Office building.. V told me, he would pick me at 6..  I came early so that he didn't have to wait..

The busy roads in NY kept reminding me of Seoul..The weather is somehow chilly and the forecast reviewed that there might be slight possibility of snowfall..

Suddenly i'm missing seoul..After Tae's death,i can't tolerate those streets and the accidents keep reminding me of my poor state..

The accident is somehow my fault..if i didn't insist to go to Busan that day,may be that accident never happened..he may be still alive..

I sighed thinking of his thoughts..

"Eunji ah..".. A light tap on my shoulder caught me back from the painful memories.

I saw two pair of beautiful eyes looking at me for my response..I smiled to see him..  "Hey.."

"Why are you dodged off my lady?Thinking of me?hm..".. He playfully asked..

 He playfully asked

I smiled and shrugged off.." Let's go V..It's nothing just thinking about some stuff.."

"Let's go..".. He smiled holding my hand and pushing me inside his car..i gladly accept his..

He is really sweet..

" I'm sorry..i never dated any girl as i can remember..I've gone 2 or 3 blind dates..but It's nothing like that..Um..If anything you feel weird just tell me.."..he said and i just smiled..

..........

He took me an elegant mountain view resrurant which precisely decorated with a lot of candles and elegant lights..

I was amazed to see that..i've no idea a place can really exist in US..

i've no idea a place can really exist in US