Remembering You

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

#Narrator

Eunji is lying on her bed as she only remembers the accident that has happened three years ago..She can't remember anything after the accident..

She only remembers she is with Taehyung..
So,when she open her eyes,she instanly looking for Taehyung and luckily she found the handsome face looking at her with teary eyes..

She is happy..Beyond happy to know that her lover is safe.."TaeTae.."..she mumbles softly..

Taehyung hold her hands and squeezes it lightly.."Ssh..calm down baby..I'm here.."..he replied as she watches her curiously..

He is feeling betrayed and worn out..But he doesn't care..only he wants her safe and happy..It doesn't matter if he has to live as the name of Kim Taehyung for the rest of his life..He is okay with it..

Isn't it called true love?Love can make you vulnerable and powerless..

...........

Tae's POV

Jassica is standing with Jimin as i walked out of her room.."Is she okay?"..Jas asked with worries in her eyes..She clearly was sad and resenting..

"She is awake..But She is not fully conscious i guess..she kept calling me Taehyung..".. I smiled a painful smile..

" V shi..I want to tell you something, i hope you won't misunderstand her.."..she said with a sad tone in her voice.."Actually.. You look like him a lot..I have seen his picture and you can be exchanged..I was to supposed to tell you that..But Now her condition is not good..so,i am telling you..please don't misunderstand her.."

I puckered my lips and smiled painfully..  "I know Jassica shi..But Thanks for telling me.."

"Are you okay V ah?".. Jimin sat beside me holding my arms lightly..

I nodded giving him slight smile.." You knew everything jiminie,i guess.."I stand up leaving him behind..He should have told me before..What bond we share together, It's not just best friends or brother..We are each others soulmate..He should have told for the sake of our friendship..But i guess,love is blind..

.......

I walked inside Eunji's room sitting in front of her..Her innocent face kept reminding me how much she has suffered and still suffering because of that face..Why god is so cruel?

I don't know how much i'm immersed into her,suddenly her sweet voice took me back from my imagination..

"Taehyung Oppa!!"

"Hmm..Baby you need something? " i stroked her cheeks as i spoke..

"I don't want to stay here oppa..Can you take me home?..I want to meet Eomma,Appa,Seokjin Oppa..I'm missing them.."

"Your friend has called them Eunji ah..They are coming..".. A slight smile formed her lips..

" Can you hug me?i'm missing you too".. As soon as she finished,i hugged her carefully..I took her in my arms and stroked her hair enhaling her sweet Scent ..GOD! I missed her so much..

Tears are falling uncontrollably as i thought of losing her..I almost lost her.."Oppa..are you crying?"she detached herself from my embrace and wiped of my tears.."Why my Tae is crying?"..She kissed my eyes and cheeks..

"I almost lost you Eunji ah..How can i live without you?".. Loud sobbing came from me as i spoke..

" I have lived without you Oppa for almost three years..have you any idea,how i have survived?"..she spoke with sad eyes..

"What?".. I asked as i have no idea what she is saying.. " what are you saying Eunji ah?"

What she has said after was senseless and beyond my expectations..

"What?like What?V shi..You are my Taehyung.. You are not the man,whom you think you are..You are Kim Taehyung.. My Ex-lover."..i was lost at her words..

Eunji's POV

When i open my eyes,everything seems blurred..I can't process what i'm seeing or thinking..Just Remembering one thing what happened three years ago..The accident.. Even though now i can sleep peacefully at night,those memories keep hunting me  subconsciously..

When i opened my eyes,i saw him, looking at me teary eyes..My heart aches seeing him like that.. I loved him beyong anyone can ever imagined..

That time,i can't reciprocate anything as i keep calling him his real name..I felt his heart sank with my every words and he probably think,i have lost my memories.. So,when he left me and Jas came inside.. I told her everything and i also asked her to tell him about Taehyung..It would make things easier to confess..

But I was sure of one thing,i will speak my every unspoken words..I can't lie to him anymore..He is too naive for that..I can't betray him anymore..So,i decided to say him everything..

He was shocked and flastered When he looked at me dumbfounded.. "Taehyung ah..i know you are shocked right now..But baby trust me,now that life you are living It's totally fabricated.. I don't know why Mr. Daniel didn't tell you anything..but he also wants you be safe and sound..He just told me when it comes time,i should tell you everything..And i don't think It's the best time,i would rather told you about yourself.."..

" Dad didn't tell me anything..But why did you not Eunji?"..he spoke sternly..

"He has reasons even i don't know that,but i think if you go ask him,he can tell you about that..and i thought if i told you,i might lose you".. I smiled holding his hand..

He flinched at my touch.." My life..Haha.. I can't believe in my life, whom should i trust..here my girl wants to prove that,i am a different person than i am..and my father whom i loved the most lied to me..What's the point of living..haha"...

"Baby listen.." i was trying to stop him as he yanked his hand from my palm

"Don't baby me Kim Eunji..You have lied to me..So, did my father..I can't forget that easily.. how can i believe you?"..

After that he stand up left me..

................

Love is hard.. Isn't it?What is harder you know?
When your partner lied to you..You can't tolerate it even if you want..

So,Do you enjoy this ff?If you do comment..💜💜💜