What if, We rewrite the Stars

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."

#Narrator

"We are very sorry to inform you that,The flight will be late due to heavy Rainfall..Please stay together,we will inform you about next flight..Thank you for staying with us "

" I have told you.."Eunji huffed as she leaned on her seat comfortably.."I am tired..i need sleep..agh.."

"Eunji ah..There is a hotel within 3 kms..We can stay till they announce next flight..Even you can take rest and sleep peacefully..".. Jassica said sleepishly..

" Okay..Let's go.."..Jimin and V both stand up as they took their lovers hand and help them to stand up too..

Jimin and V both stand up as they took their lovers hand and help them to stand up too

.....

"Should we get two rooms?".. Eunji said sleepishly as she leaned on Tae's chest hugging his left shoulder..

Jimin took Jassica's hand and dragged her to their room.." I thought,i am staying with Eunji.."..jas protested but got in vein..
"No..You are staying with me.."..Jimin said sternly reciving a chuckle from Taehyung..

"Good night buddy..Have a sweet dream.."..Tae said flashing a evil grin..

Tae said flashing a evil grin

.......

Eunji's POV

I don't know,how tired i was..Tae dragged me towards the room and i lied flat on the bed sleeping senselessly for four hours..When i woke up It's already 2 am and i am wide awake..

I found myself sleeping on the room alone..

"I don't think Tae left me because i sleep too much..Oh no.."..i groned in frustration..