Strange Behaviour

"When u see Tears in their eyes whom u love but can't do anything for their sake...."

"Hey girl..pleasure meeting you.." he winked at her.. I saw jas was turning red in anger..She didn't say anything and stompted over to that place..i followed her behind but didn't dare to say anything..

She headed to the streets and suddenly stopped remembering something..she walked back and came to me..

"Eun..I am so sorry..I..just can't tolerate him.. he's been a jerk to me since my high school.. Whenever i see him,my blood starts boling..Hope you understand.. "

"Nah..It's ok..you are human too.." i smiled at her and she smiled back..

We took our food to eat at home and quickly left that place..i don't want her angry again..Just a sight of that boy make her so rude..Must be she was in a lot of pain  for that boy..i shrugged off and went to sleep after eating..Tomorrow is gonna be a big day. New beginning of my life...

.............

"Hey..Jas..hurry up..i don't wanna be late at least today..It's my first day girl.." i shouted at that girl who was lazily eating her breakfast..

"Babe..just chill..we won't..lemme eat peacefully.." she kept eating her food..

She behaves like my brother at that point..He never sees anything if there is food in front of him.."Yeah..I miss you seokjin oppa"..i sighed...

We arrived at the office less then 15 min..I didn't know we lived that close..I know,it was near,but i didn't expect that close..

"Miss Kim..pleasure to have you..Hope that we can get along together..You'll be junior designer in this office starting Today and Miss Min will be you mentor..i hope you two get along well.." the manager smiled to me..

She seemes down to earth and i felt relived to have Jas my mentor..

I went to her cabin and she welcomed me smilling.."Eun..I bet we are gonna dominate the world by our works..i've seen your designs and you are brilliant... Can't wait to work with you..so..Let's get it.."

She showed me my cabin and some designs,she is working..i never thought that,i could cope up that easily in a foreign place like here..

I can proudly say myself confident..I started my schedule of the day..

As i was working, a sudden knock startled me..I saw our manager walking over..she handed me some designs and said we are gonna place a trial for our next model..

I just nodded as she wanted me to take a look at first..i took all the designs and grab those shirts from closet..i finally walked over to Jas's room..

I hoped to see a smiling jas welcoming me but instead of i saw her fussing over..
"Jas..what happened?we are supposed to go to the trials..Our model is waiting.."

"Let him be..i can't just delt with him..i..i..just..can't be there..you should go..and tell manager, i am taking off today.." she took her bag and left the place..

What is going with her?is she on her periods?Her sudden mood swings are so difficult.. I sighed and headed to the trial room..

I saw manager waiting for us..i headed to her and tell her Jas is taking off today as she is not feeling good..she didn't say anything as she is busy with her work..

"Miss Kim..i want you to go to the dress up room and give him those dress..can you please do it for me?" she asked..

I just nooded and headed to that room..i knocked at the door and A boy opened the door welcoming me..

i knocked at the door and A boy opened the door welcoming me

I gasped to see the face..it was the boy,we met yesterday at the cafe and now i understand why Jas looked so pissed off..

"Hi..i supposed to be your assistant designer but for today i am the main one.." i smiled at him..

He smiled giving me a friendly handshake.."And i am you model designer nim..Park Jimin..but where is she?"

"Are you talking about Jas?" i asked back..

"I guess so..She is my main designer, right?That's why i accept the job..modeling Isn't my thing..I prefer my job better" he pouted..

I stared blankly at him..he seemed a very nice guy..so why Jas is always angry about him..

I didn't say anything and give him his outfit.."i guess..she will come back later..i just don't know.."

He nodded and i left his room..

There is something very serious between this two..I didn't want to interfare this..but if i'm going to work with them,i should know their relationship..otherwise i can loose my only friend..But i can't afford it..

........

Park jimin is finally here guys..😚