Love Stuck

"Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant."'

Jimin's POV

I saw V and Eunji talking to each other..They seemed so happy.. I smiled at the thought that,he could finally get someone in his life..

He suffered a lot in his life..He told me that Some years ago before i met him,he had gotten into an accident..That accident still haunts him..He can't clearly remember the full incident though.. Whenever he started remembering those memories,his conditions started to become worse..

That's why he can't get into a proper relationship..Whenever he had tried to be in a relationship,his nightmares started coming back....

But he said that,when he lays his eyes on Eunji,things started to change..He kinda felt weird feelings towards her..That's why, When he mentioned about his fathers conditions, My mind go through Eunji.. This girl seems really nice and I hope,  she can truly fall for him..Because I know,V likes her..

I know him more than he knows himself..

I was foolishly smilling when a voice startled me.." Yaah..Park jimin..Did you see Eunji?"My eyes lit up when i hear, she is calling me..she never called me first after our break up..

"Princess.. Did you say something to me?" i giggled..

 Did you say something to me?" i giggled

"Pfft..Why should i?and You are annoying.." she gave me poker face..but she still looks so cute..

I know i hurt her way too much..She is angry with me..

But I know deep down in her heart,she still cares for me..

I made a mistake and I am definitely regrating.. She once loved me so much and I am sure i can make her fall for me again..

And I will because i can't live without her.. I loved her more than i can imagine..

...................

Eunji's POV

When we were walking through the garden,A dog came running towards our direction and started barking.. I thought it was barking towards me..But when I galanced  at his direction, i found V picked it and began stroking its furs..

"Eunji ..Meet my Baby..yeontan.." a beautiful smile appeared on his face..

" a beautiful smile appeared on his face