Forever

"I'm here. I love you. I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me."

Taehyung's POV

I groned when my phone vibrated beside me

I groned when my phone vibrated beside me..I sleepishly received it...
"Taehyung ah..get ready you lazy ass..Our flight is in 2 hours.. "..I hummed and cut his call..I don't want to wake up..

I don't want to bother her sleep..After cutting the call,i turned on to her and remembered her soft body which i devoured last night..I love her..more than anyone can imagine..

She snuggled closer to me and lay on my chest..I smiled giving a soft kiss to her head.
" Wake up my baby..We have a flight to catch.."..i said kissing her cheeks hugging her tightly..

"Um..hm..I love you..".. She said hugging me more close..

I know she loves me..more than she loves herself and i can feel her love.. My entire existence response..

" Eunji ah..I can't remember our past..but we can make our future together baby..I want to make memories with you which i want to cherish..I want to love you more than i loved you..I want to be your universe.."..i said hugging her small frame giving her butterfly kisses..

"You are my Universe Taehyung ah..Don't ever forget that..".. She said kissing my lips with puppy eyes..

 She said kissing my lips with puppy eyes

........

Incheon National Airport,
Seoul 🇰🇷

" Oppa..Eunji ah.."..A girl come running hugging me and Eunji both together.. "Oppa..i can't belive you are.. alive..Oh my god..Amma appa will be so happy seeing you..".. I saw her teary eyes as she spoke and constantly hugged me..

" Meerah..I missed you buddy.."..Eunji hugged her with teary eyes.."Taehyung ah.. Meet your sister Kim Meera..I know you can't remember her,But this girl is the reason of my existance.She is my best friend.."