Besty

"When u truely love someone,No matter how much you try to hide..u'll end up with him/her.."

Jas's POV

I scrunched my nose when most unfamiliar smell snuggling through my nose..Some Cologne mixed with honey and rose..It's surely the air freshener But Wait..I have never used that kind of smell..

My eyes shut open when i found myself to an unfamiliar room.."Whoa..What the hell.."...I mumbled as i saw someone hold my hand tightly..

I sat on the bed and started observing the man carefully..His rosy lips slightly open and His fluffy cheeks squashed on his arms where he rested his head..I starred on his face for a several minutes observing his flawless charisma..

I starred on his face for a several minutes observing his flawless charisma

Suddenly reality hit me hard.."Whoa..why he is beside me?sleeping..Oh god..And What..Why am i wearing just a t shirt of him??..No..No..that can't be happen.." i panicked..

"Yah..Park Jimin..Wake up.."..i.shaked his shoulder to wake him up.." Yah..Wake up..you.."i kept shaking until he opened his eyes..

He blinked several times and sleepishly smiled at me..His Groggy morning voice was so attractive.."Um..Good morning Princess.."

"Damn Your good morning Park Jimin..Why am i in bed with you?Can you explain that? What did you do with my clothes? ".. I yelled..

He smirked.." You look better in my clothes"

"Don't annoy me Mr. Park..What did you do with me?".. I can't suppress my anger as i spoke..

He chuckled.." you are not like that last night princess..You keep hugging me and moaning.. What did happen with you now?hah.."

My head started spinning.. What he is referring to?No..That can't be happened.. I did not drink.. So there is no possibility, i was drunk when something happened between us?But..No...

"Are You insane Park Jimin?If anything happened between us,i would have known. I'm not drunk.." i snapped..

"Yeah..That's right..I like your confidence my princess..Then,what would you say?..I changed your wet clothes,and I'm not sorry for that.."he winked and a smirk appeared on his face..

"he winked and a smirk appeared on his face