49

Chapter 49
Isa was crying nonstop when her eyes caught 2 men with a gun.
Isa(shocked): Y..y-you t-two?
M1/Man1(smirk): yes we
Isa: U-uncle M..m-mikey how can u... How can u kill your own brother.
She was dumbstruck now her parents were shot dead by her Uncle and his friend Rocky.
Isa(fell on knees n crying): why uncle why? Why u did this?
Mikey: Love for u n ur parents all these years was fake. I never cared for you all and what I cared was for only and only ur property. Your Grandfather means my dad always was in Ron's favour and he only liked his work. Just bcoz I was small I got the smaller share of dad's property. Dad always said to me that “Work harder work harder” but he never said this to Ron. Ron was always a good boy n a topper while I was a backbencher. Bcoz of this mom n dad always scolded me n compared me with him.  All these years I was waiting for the right time to kill you all n now I got it. Today there's no servant home as all r on holiday plus my men have turned all the security cams off. As we killed ur parents I'll kill u 2.
Isa(scared): N...n-no pls no
She was about to run away but rocky caught hold of her n tied her hands with ropes.
Rocky n Mikey called their men n they dealed with the dead bodies of Mia n Ron.
Rocky looked at Isa from head to feet.
Rocky(to Mikey, with evil smirk): hey Mikey o got some plans before we kill her
Mikey(evil smirk): Oh I see n I agree with u too
They both took Isa to a old goddown and.............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Continued in next chapter.
***********************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye