54

Chapter 54
VA: I'm calling Devachandra Baba Right now
She went aside and called DB(Devachandra baba)she came back after a few minutes
VA: he said he's coming tomorrow
She went back to her room and Vaish picked up Shre and took her to her own room. Abhi went behind her. Sidneet and Ashnushka were left now.
Ash: Guys pls don't say anything now and let DB arrive
Anu: but-
Ash(cuts her): till now u all have trusted me in the Isabelle thing na so pls trust me now too.
All nodded and they all of them went back to their Rooms.
Skips to next day.
All(except Sidshek)were in living room waiting for DB. Sidshek were standing near the main gate of LMV. Suddenly a black car came and a man in his mid 50s walked in. He was wear a golden kurta and a white dhoti along with that duppata or whatever things that is worn along with it(😂)
VA also came out and did Namashkar I'm front of the Man.
VA: 🙏DB pls come in
The man was DB.
After DB 2 men came out of the car who were in their mid 30s. They were his assistants.
DB was about to step in the house when he felt something. He closed his eyes and swipe to see what he did.

(DB is not rajnikanth, it's just rajnikanth's pic to explain what he's doing)DB(opening his eyes): Vibha Ji there is something very wrong in this house

DB(opening his eyes): Vibha Ji there is something very wrong in this house.
VA(worried): what is it Baba
DB: it will take time to find out but I'll surely do it
All went inside to living room. DB saw the Vaishneet, Ashnushka and Shre.
All of them came and took his blessings except Shre. She was confused that what was happening😂.
*******************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye