66

Chapter 66
Next Day
Police had called Avi to come to police station for giving her statement so that they could take further action on David. Sidneet along with Abhi were going to police station. Avi was now better than before. Sidneet and Abhi were in their own rooms getting ready. After getting ready they left for police station in one car. Sid on passenger seat, Abhi in Driver seat and Avi on back seat. After 20 minutes they reached police station and Avi gave her statement. The police told that they'll soon take a action against David. So the trio went back home.
FlashBack Ends(anyone remembers that it's a flashback?😂)
Now Present Time
Ash(shocked): Itna Sab ho gaya aur tum dono mujhe ab bata rhe ho
Avi: sorry Ash we thought that this wasn't important right now
Sid: but David had got imprisonment of 10 years than how is he dead.
Ash: for that we have to go to the jail and with my powers I can get a peek of the past.
Avi: but would we be allowed to go in there?
Sid(smirk): you don't worry for that babygirl, did you forget that you are the fiance of THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM I'll get the permission to go in there.
Avi(kissing his cheeks): I love youuuuu
Ash(closing her eyes): Arey Besharamo kuch toh Sharam Karo kuch toh lihaz Karo I'm also here🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Sidneet blushed.
Ash(opened her eyes): now stop blushing and be quick Sid we have to get in there quickly not only Avi but this time your entire family is at stake.
Sid nodded.
**********************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye