56

Chapter 56
Tara shook her head
DB(little louder): Tara come here
Tara got even more scared.
Ash: umm baba I think we shouldn't do anything right now I mean we'll do it tomorrow coz right now Tara is too scared and you know na that the biggest powers of evil spirits are fear.
DB: hmm you're right, Vibha Ji tommorow I need to do some veneration to purify this house bcoz there is something seriously wrong with this house.
VA: okay baba
Now even Abhi was worried but he still didn't believe that there's some spirit in Tara.
Avi's Pov
Yeh Sab yaha Ho kya raha hai and how does Ash know DB? OMG this is so confusing! Ash Ki bacchi let all go in their rooms then I'll see you😤😤.
Pov Ends.
Ash's Pov
DB's ways of treating with a ghost is different from mine. I know he has that Divya- ab umm Ughhh Divya whatever it us But how should I make him understand that in this case his Divya whatever(divya whatever means Divya drishti matlab DB has a power to sense the presence of spirits)aren't gonna help. I need to call her for help. Although she might be busy with her work but atleast she can suggest me something.
Pov Ends.
VA: baba I'll show you the guest room come
DB: okay
VA n Abhi went with DB and his assistants towards guest room.
Now only Sidneet Ashnushka were left.
Anu: u didn't understand a single thing that happened here right now?
Sid: me too and Ash how does DB know u?
Avu: Wahi toh meko bhi bata kabse Yeh ladki hum sabko confuse Kare jaa rhi hai
All were Continously blab and not giving Ash a chance to speak
*******************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye