77

Chapter 77
SA(crying): meri bacchi ko Kya hua, Avi open your eyes baby
AU: Avi aakhen khol beta
Suddenly AN took Avi in her arms and rushed inside the house. SA AU followed her. AN went in the room which was made for her paranormal works. She made Avi lay on the table. She brought holy water, Bible, a powder kinda thing and a cross. She kept the cross near Avi's head and made a circle of the powder. AN closed her eyes and started chanting some prayers. Due to this Avi started shaking and woke up but she was still possessed.
AN(yelled): leave her alone you bastard!!
So lemme tell you all that the spirit which is possessing Avi is of a man named Zakuri. This spirit was possessing a little boy and the family of that boy called AN for help. AN did some exorcisms and managed to get Zakuri out of the boy, everyone thought that he was dead but no it wasn't his end. He managed to stay and now got in Avi's body.
SA(crying): what's happening with my daughter
Avi(evil tone): Aww don't cry dear mommy, save up your tears and shed them when I kill your daughter
Avi started laughing evily and suddenly got up and ran to the terrace super fast.(note : Jai isn't there, he is in school, Avi didn't went to school from 2 days as she was ill)All followed Avi.
They went to terrace and saw..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Chapter ends here.
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye