toxic

savannah's (you) POV:

she introduced me to him. my best friend in the whole world brought me to him. i could never thank her enough for all of the happiness she brought me.

he treats me so well. i think i'm in love with him. like really in love with him. it's like when i'm with him... time just stops. i could never find anyone as perfect as him.

he makes me feel so safe. loved. worthy. everything. i really feel like we're soulmates.

and she treats me so well. i hope we stay by each other's side forever. i don't think she understands how much she means to me. how thankful I am. how much i appreciate her and everything she's done for me. we've been together for years. i could never ask for a better friend than her.

for every year that passes by i love her more and more. this platonic feeling we share with one another is the best relationship i could ever ask for. our love only grows as time passes by.

and i always let her see how happy i am.

with the two people i love most in the world.

him and her.

-

billie's POV:

i introduced her to him.

i regret it.

i don't like the way he looks at her. i don't like him. i can't believe I ever talked to him. god i hate that man with every bone in my body. he betrayed me.

he took away what I love most in the world.

he took her away.

she's my everything. she always has been. but I can't have her anymore. he took her. i had her first can't he understand that? i've wanted her for so long, i can't even explain it. i thought it was gonna be the two of us forever. before he came along and fucked up my life...

our life.

but i think i love her. like... really love her. when we look at eachother time just stops. it hurts to know she doesn't feel the same. i like to pretend that she does, it makes me happier.

god she'd be so much happier with me. all i show her is my love for her and she's blind. shes the only thing that brings me true happiness. i don't think she knows that.

she's like a drug. i'm addicted. and if i go without her, i go through withdraws. i go fucking crazy. and when i see her with him...

boy i get even crazier.

but i have a plan... to win her heart and have her all to me. til forever falls apart. the plan is risky... but i have a different mind then most would think. i'm a lot more clever than people realize. sure, i might be crazy. so what if i'm crazy? the best people are.

my plan is simple. well, easier said than done. but trust me when i say that i will get it done. i have to do what's best for her and i. if it's the last thing i ever do.

i have to kill him.

-

savannah's POV:

i woke up to my alarm yelling at me to wake up. i slept over at scott's last night cause we hung out all day and i ended up dozing off as we were watching a movie.

i turned off my alarm and moved his arm off of me slowly. i knew he was going to get mad. but i have to go get ready. sure enough i heard him let out a dramatic groan as he stretched still laying in bed.