everything i wanted

* = smut start/end

billie's POV:

after our little make out session, we ended up laying down cuddling and playing on our phones for a while. sav was laying on my chest scrolling on tiktok and i was on instagram. i was playing with her hair with my other hand. then after a bit she lifted her head up to look at me.

she didn't say anything, instead she waited until my attention was on her. i looked away from my phone and at her. "hmm?" i said. she just gave me puppy dog eyes as if she wanted something or wanted to tell me something. "what? use your words love." she still didn't say anything. i raised my eyebrows.

then she got up and turned her body over so she was on top of me. then went in for an intense kiss and i obviously kissed her back. she seemed like she was getting a lot of emotions out. her breathing was really heavy.

*

she started tugging at the bottom of my shirt lightly. she let me sit up a bit so i could take it off. so i pulled away from the kiss for a minute and took off my shirt. then as soon as it was off she immediately went back into the kiss. i smiled and pulled away "mama, calm down, let me take care of you okay?" i said softly.

she pressed her lips together and nodded. i nodded back. i took off her shirt and then she positioned herself so she was the one laying down. i hovered over top of her and left light kisses on her neck, then chest, then down to her stomach.

i saw her get goosebumps and she started to squirm which made me laugh a little. i went back up to her face and pecked her lips again. i slid my thumb across the waistband of her shorts. i got my mouth close to her ear and whispered, "can i?" she let out a "mhm." and nodded. i kissed her jaw once and then went back down.

before doing anything i used the hair tie on my wrist and threw my hair into a messy bun. i looked her up and down to see if she was doing okay. she looked excited. "why you putting your hair up billie?" she asked sarcastically. i smiled "well you'll just have to find out now won't you?" once my hair was up i slid her shorts down and looked up at her. i put my head between her legs and left a ton of kisses on her thighs.

i was hoping that this would annoy her a little bit. she tried to not seem phased but i could tell she was getting antsy. then i left a kiss on her center outside her underwear. i kept doing that repeatedly causing her to squirm a little bit. "billie pleeaaase." she whispered. i laughed a bit and then went to pull her underwear down. "good manners mama." i said. she smiled and once her underwear were off she immediately spread her legs open a bit more.

"good girl." i said putting my head back between her legs. i slowly swiped my tongue on her center causing her to whimper with how much i was teasing her. i decided to give her a break and finally started going at a consistent pace. i could tell she was holding back her moans cause she was clenching her body a lot. i came up for a second. "baby let me hear you." i said, "don't be scared." she nodded. i went back down and continued and she was moaning softly but it was still hot.

i sped up the pace a little bit going back and fourth with my tongue listening to her mumble my name and whimper. i wrapped my arms under her legs and gripped onto her waist. she reached down and grabbed onto my hands.

idk why but i thought that was really cute...

"don't stop." she whispered. i went a bit faster and her moans got progressively louder. i let go of her hand and brought my fingers down and then pushed two of them inside of her. she pushed up her torso and moaned again. i moved them in and out at a slow pace but pushing them in deep. i was still licking her while doing this. what can i say? i'm a multitasker ;)

she gripped onto the blankets tightly "fuck i'm gonna cum." she whispered. i brought myself back up to her so we were face to face, i was still fingering her. "look at me." i said. she looked at me and started holding back her moans again.

after a few seconds of eye contact, i went in for a kiss and started going faster with my fingers. she was struggling to kiss me back and was moaning in my mouth. "you're so pretty baby." i whispered. she smiled and started to fiddle with my hair. "likewise eilish." she said back. i licked my lips as we made eye contact and i took my chance and pushed my fingers in even deeper.

she threw her head back in pleasure as loud moans escaped her mouth. "fuck billie." her walls were clenching meaning she was really close. "go ahead love." i said. she let out a moan of relief and her body relaxed. i kissed her on the cheek and then put my head back between her legs and licked her clean. her breathing slowed down so i knew she was done with her high. i moved my body up so i was straddling her and kissed her again. "you taste so good." i whispered. "that was amazing." she said, "your turn?" i shook my head softly. "nah baby, don't worry about it i just wanted to make you feel good." she nodded and kissed my forehead.

*

we both got dressed again and layed back down on the bed. "your neighbors are gonna fucking haaaaate us." i said laughing while fixing my messy bun. "billie." she said, "our neighbors."

i started to tear up. "yeah that's what i meant." i said nuzzling up to her. "what's the matter? that get your emotional?" i sniffled. "no." i lied. "awww love." she drew out rubbing my back. "shut up." i sobbed out laughing against her chest. "you're adorable." she said. i wiped my dumbass tears off my cheek and lifted my head up to look at her. "oh you really are crying." she said concerned, "what's on your mind?"

"i'm just.." i sighed, "really happy." she smiled and i did too. "you're my eveything sav." i cupped her face and kissed her. "are you hungry love?" she asked sitting up. a sly smile came across my face. "nah i just ate." i said. she thought for a second and then understood what i said. she started laughing, "you're an idiot." she said. "do you want food or not?" she asked holding back a laugh. "i told you, i just had a whole ass snack." i replied. "BILLIE." she said hitting me with a pillow.

i busted out laughing "okay okay." i said catching my breath. "get all your clothes and stuff put away alright?" she said walking towards the door. another smirk came on my face. "yes ma'am i love it when you boss me around." i said. "oh my g-" she said closing the door and leaving. i laughed loud so she could hear me. after i calmed down i went over to my suitcase and started putting my clothes in savan- my closet.

this is gonna take a lot of getting used to. but i wasn't lying about anything i said to her. i genuinely am really happy. i have savannah, scott's basically history, i'm starting to pursue my dreams. i have everything i've ever wanted right now.

and i'm probably not even gonna kill him anymore. i mean right now i have no need to. which is good if i'm gonna start a music career, don't really want all that on me. i mean i would never get caught in the first place. i have a very... unique mind. i know things, that's all. but you get what i mean.

but yeah... life is good. not to even mention the fact that i literally just fucked her. been dreaming of it since i was like twelve. yes. twelve. leave me alone. but yeah that was beyond good to say the very least. my life right now really is...

everything i wanted.

word count : 1434
an : thank you guys SOOO much for 267 reads, i hope you're all loving the story so far!