i'm yours

billie's POV:

zoe :
yo the guys going nuts SOS

bil :
smh i'll be there in a minute

i hadn't gone back to zoe's house in a few days. ever since savannah and i started to rekindle our relationship, i've had my.. hands full to day the very least. she was all mine and i was savoring her for as long as i could. it was nice. but i knew i couldn't be a shit friend and leave him at her house forever.

i stood up from the couch and started to put my shoes on. "im gonna go grab us some food." i grabbed my jacket off the back of the couch and put it on. "can i come with you?" sav asked. i raised my eyebrows, "are you done with your homework yet?" she shook her head. "then i guess not." i bent down to kiss her on the forehead before i left.

-

after i got the food i made my way over to zoe's place. i handed her bag of food to her.

"you're a saint, i love you." they said. i smiled as we walked down the stairs to the basement. "all right pretty boy what is this i hear about you giving my best friend a hard time? hmm?"

he was still sitting in the same position he was when i left him there last. "i just wanna go home." he said apathetically, "i promise i won't even look at savannah ever again if you just let me go." yeah okay. i literally started laughing. i put my arm in the bag of food and pulled out scott's sub i get for him. "ham and swiss buddy, have at it." i said.

the grabbed it out of my hands softly and said thank you. zoe grabbed a water bottle out of the mini fridge and rolled it over to him. "i cant believe i'm letting you keep a whole ass person in my basement." zoe sighed. "you love me." i replied. she shrugged. "yeah i guess."

scott slowly unwrapped his sub and started taking nibbles as zoe and i talked. we kind of tuned hun out as we talked about random shit.

"will you just shut the FUCK up?" scott shouted out of no where. we both started at him and then shared an eachother. "this is what i'm talking about he's been having these random ass outbursts all week." zoe said. "oh well i fucking wonder why billie. i fucking wonder why."

"why?" i asked. "i haven't been outside in weeks. i haven't drank anything but water in weeks. i haven't been to work in weeks i haven't seen savannah in weeks i haven't gone ANYTHING IN FUCKING WEEKS."

i bent down to get eye level with him as i adjusted my beanie. then we locked eyes. our two pairs of cold dead eyes.

"are you breathing right now.. scott?" i asked him. he didn't say anything. "i said are you FUCKING breathing right now scott?" i asked again raising my voice. "yes." he whispered. "exactly you selfish piece of shit you're living and breathing and doing just fucking fine." i replied. "i'm fucking out of here c'mon zoe."

"no please don't leave me here billie come on, STOP.. please.." his voice slowly started to fade out the farther we were from him. i couldn't possibly care less he could fucking scream and complain all he wanted. i wasn't buying it for a second.

lovey :
why are you at zoe's?

what the fuck.. how does she know where i am?

billie bob :
i'm dropping off some food to her lol how did you know i was here?

lovey :
life 360 obvs haha, be back soon im so hungry 😥

billie bob :
on my way beautiful

i definitely forgot about us having life 360 to check up on eachother. fuck. hopefully she can't see where i've been in the past.. i really hope she didn't see that i had been to scott's house right before he went missing.

"i gotta split, sav wants her food." i said while giving zoe a hug. "yeah you're fine, thanks for stopping by." they replied.

-

i got back to the apartment and handed sav her food. once i did she showered me with kisses as she opened her bag up. "you're my everything." she said. i smiled and rolled my eyes. we ate lunch together and talked for a little bit.

"you've been going over to zoe's a lot lately.." sav said lowly. i looked at her confused. "i mean yeah i guess." i said back. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... we both kinda went silent for a while. "is that okay?" i asked. she nodded. "yeah i was just.. yeah."

"just what?" i asked. "i don't know, never mind." she sighed. "savannah what?" i asked again. "for fucks sake it's nothing i was just making a comment." she said defensively. i stood up from my chair, "are you jealous or something?" i asked. savannah stood up too. "what? no! she's your best friend why would i be jealous?" "well then why were you questioning this." "oh my fucking god." she started walking down the hall to go upstairs. i followed her up.

"why are you walking away from me?" i asked. "because you're being ridiculous." she replied. "oh i'm being ridiculous?" i asked, "you're the one who's paranoid and checking my location." she opened the door to the bedroom and i tried grabbing her but she slipped her hand right out of my grip. "sav stop can we please just-" then she slammed the door. "you're just gonna slam the fucking door in my face?" i yelled, "why are you always acting like a fucking child?"

"billie please, just leave me alone." she said calmly. "no, why are you making this such a big deal?" i asked. "because i don't wanna lose you again." she yelled. we both went silent yet again. "lovey please open the door." i said now calm. after a few seconds i heard it unlock and i opened the door.

"what do you mean you don't want to lose me?" i asked. she shrugged. "i just worry about literally everything, and i'm sorry." "i don't even know why i said anything it just kinda flew out of my mouth. can we just forget that i said anything.. please?" i nodded and brought her in for a hug. "hey." i said. she looked up at me. "hmm?" she asked. i left a kiss on her cheek and said,

"i'm yours."

word count : 1106
an : IM BACK YALL OMG 3K READS?? THATS INSANE<333