i did it

an: i know i said i hate doing time skips but i'm just gonna do a little one right now! sorry loves, but don't worry nothing that interesting happened in between the last chapter and now.

*one week later*
billie's POV:

"alright are you ready?" finneas said rubbing my shoulder. i nodded. "so fucking ready." i said. "do you wanna press the button or do you want me too?" finneas asked. "someone press the button!!!!" savannah squealed. "i'll do it i'll do it." i said grabbing savannah's hand.

i put my finger on the mouse pad, hovered over the publish button.. and clicked. my first ever single, "ocean eyes" was finally out for the world to hear. savannah screamed and started jumping up and down, i think she was more excited than i was. "i'm so proud of you!!!" she squealed pulling me into a hug. i looked over and saw finneas on my phone.

"what are you doing?" i asked. "posting a promotion picture on your instagram, to let people know that the song is out." he explained. "look at you being all smart and shit." i laughed. savannah kissed me on the cheek and then gently grabbed my face. "this is fucking amazing." she said, "you've been wanting to do this for like.. literally ever."

i smiled, cause she was right. i finally did the thing that's been a part of my wildest dreams for the longest time. i couldn't even believe it. i don't even care if nobody listens to it, it's the fact that i did it.

"thank you so much dude." i said, pulling finneas into a hug, "i couldn't have done this without you." he hugged me back and rubbed my back with his hand. "anytime sis, i love you alright?" he said. "yeah yeah i love you too." i laughed. he looked down at his phone. "hey i gotta run." he said. sav and i looked at each other then back at finneas. he was already headed towards the door. "claudia needs me, uh tonight." he said.

"ew dude, whatever get outta here." i said shooing him out. he just started laughing and then went out the door. "that kid." i sighed. "he's older than you billie." sav said. i rolled my eyes. "whatever."

"we have the house back to ourselves." sav said grabbing my waist. i nodded and licked my lips. "yes we do." i said looking her up and down. "why are you looking at me like that love?" she said pulling me in closer. our faces were just inches apart. i could feel her breathing on me.

"cause i want you, that's why." i said. she didn't say anything. but she had her "fuck me" eyes so i knew she was just flustered. "get on the bed for me please." i said, "i have a surprise for you." she smiled and sat down on the bed.

*

savannah's POV:

she went over to her closet and stood on her tippy toes to reach the very top shelf. she pulled down a box. she opened the box.

it was a strap on.

she put it on the foot of the bed and put the box back on the shelf. "you cool with this?" she asked with a sinister smile across her face. i nodded and gulped. "mhm" i managed to get out. she got herself up on the bed and pushed me down on my back.

she was being hella rough and i was loving every second of it. she hovered over top of me and gently grabbed the side of my neck with one hand and pulled me into a kiss. i kissed her back quickly, eager for her to touch me.
she noticed i was moving fast so she pulled away and stared at me with that same smile on her face. "why you always so eager mama?" she whispered.

"cause i need you billie." i whined. she stoked my hair and pouted her lips out. "oh darling that's so..." she said nicely. then she took her hand away from my head. "absolutely pathetic." she said looking me up and down.

the amount of butterflies that gave me is unexplainable. holy mother of god. "take off your pants for me." she said. so i did. "good girl, now your underwear." and i did. "you're such a good listener." she said as she kissed me cheek. she reached for the strap. "i'm gonna put this on and as i put it on i want you to touch yourself okay?" she said.

i nodded and slowly brought my hand between my legs. i ran my fingers in circles on my clit and she was watching me more than she was focusing on putting on the strap. she was watching my every move i did and watched my reactions of my own movements. i started to let some soft moans out which i was hoping would cause her to get the strap on quicker. which it did, she took off her shorts but left her underwear and put on the strap.

"good job baby, now turn around and get on your hands and knees please." i nodded and did what she said. she positioned herself behind me and grabbed my waist. "aww who's my good girl?" she said as she brought her hand down to my center. i let out a moan as my body tensed up. "who is it love?" she asked again. "me, it's me." i whispered. she laughed lightly and rubbed the tip of the strap on my clit.

i tried to position myself so i could put it inside of me myself but billie knew what i was doing and pulled it away. "now love, that's my job." she said, squeezing my ass, "you should know better." "i'm sorry." i whispered. "good." she said. then she slowly slid the strap inside of me. "uhh fuck." i whispered. she pulled it out when it was about halfway in and then pushed it all the way in.

my mouth dropped open as i flipped my hair off to one side. no noises came out of my mouth but my body was filled with pleasure. i held my hands out in front of me so i was gripping the sheets. that way i had some stability.

"harder." i mumbled out. even though i could barely take it as is. i wanted to see what she was capable of doing to me. she ran her fingers through my hair and brought her hand back down to my ass. she did what i asked and went harder than she was before. i started moaning louder and my grip on the sheets got tighter.

"you like that baby?" she asked. i nodded "mhm" i moaned, "don't stop." she ran her hands up and down my waist and then out of nowhere started pounding into me. "holy.. fuck." i cried out. my eyes rolled back and my breathing got heavier than before. "you can take it love, you're doing so good."

this bitch really knows how to give me the most insane kind of butterflies. i have no idea how.. i guess she was a magician. or she just really knew what she was doing.

after a bit she pulled it out and i looked back confused. "why'd you stop?" i asked catching my breath. "flip over, i wanna be looking at your pretty face when i make you cum." i licked my lips and did what she told me to do. i flipped my body over and she immediately leaned down and gave me a long kiss on the lips. then leaned up and grabbed my legs and put them on top of hers.

she aligned the strap to me and put it in slowly, making sure i got comfortable again. my eyes shut and my mouth opened as the pleasure took over my body. she quickly sped up her pace as she grabbed onto my thighs and squeezed them.

"god it feels so good." i moaned while opening my eyes and looking into billies eyes. "good baby." she said, "you're so fucking beautiful." i kicked my lips and grabbed billie by her collar and pulled her into another kiss. i was moaning in her mouth as i was doing so. "thank you baby." i managed to get out. she was kissing my neck as she was still pounding into me.

"i'm gonna cum" i whispered in her ear. a smile came across her face as she wrapped her arm underneath me and angled me upwards. i gasped cause i wasn't expecting it. the angle she had me at was perfect. she kept hitting my spot perfectly every time and i couldn't stop shaking. "hey look at me." she said. i made eye contact with her as i came. my moaning got louder, i was such a mess. we didn't break eye contact the entire time it was so hot.

she slowed down after noticing my body was getting less tense and i was catching my breath. she took out the strap and brought herself in between my legs. she flattened her tongue and swiped it across my center, licking everything clean. then she slid the strap off her and crawled back on top of me.

she kissed my cheek and then gave me a peck on the lips. "i fuck you good don't i?" she asked smiling. i was still catching my breath so i just nodded. "i'm exhausted." i whispered. "it's only like nine, but do you wanna go to bed?" i nodded as i got my bottom half dressed again. she turned off the light and crawled onto the bed next to me.

"sorry for exhausting you baby." she said kissing my shoulder nuzzling up to me. i shook my head. "it's okay, i wouldn't want it any other way." i said smiling. "really?" she said. i nodded. "really." she kissed my shoulder again and wrapped her arm around me. "night sav." she yawned. "night beautiful." i said back.

word count : 1678
an : you're welcome ;)