oh... shit

savannah's POV:

we ended up falling asleep a little while after. i woke up with billies arm draped across me. i could hear her breathing behind me. she was definitely still sleeping. i didn't want to wake her up. so instead i scooted my body backwards so i was closer to her. hey... i was cold ;)

her body moved a little bit but i didn't wake her up. now i could feel her heavy breathing on my neck. which was weirdly comforting in a way. cause she was so close to me.

she's always made me feel safe. ever since we met she's always been like a little safety blanket. it's the little things she does that's just so cute. back scratches, head kisses, or even stuff like asking me how i'm doing. my favorite thing ever is when she sings me to sleep. her voice is so sweet.

she should really be a singer.

it's not even just the things she does for me, just the things she does period. her little faces that she makes, her baby talking, the way she treats her parents. she's such a good and genuine person.

i wouldn't trade her for the damn world.
i really wouldn't.

-

billies POV:

yeah i was awake the whole time. i just didn't wanna get up. but what she did was cute as hell. so i let it happen. i just cuddled her for a little bit and then let her know i was awake by giving her a kiss on her shoulder.

she turned around with a sarcastic smirk on her face. "we're you awake that whole time?" she asked. "uhh." i laughed. she rolled her eyes and started to get up from the bed. "noooooo." i said dramatically, grabbing her hand. "can we cuddle for a little longer?" i pouted. she sighed and layed back down next to me.

i straddled myself on top of her and then layed on top of her, wrapping my arms around her neck. she probably wasn't comfortable but i didn't care too much cause i knew she'd think it's cute.

she laughed a little bit. "well good morning to you too." she said wrapping her arms around me. "sorry for being clingy i just woke up happy i guess." i said all muffled from my face being in her neck. she ran her fingers through my hair. "why are you so happy?" she asked. "cause i'm moving in with my best friend the fuck you mean why?"

"aww." she cooed, "you're really that excited?" i nodded my head, "hell yeah i wouldn't wanna live with anyone else." "when do you think you're moving in?" she asked me. "i dunno." i said, "sooner rather than later if that's alright with you." "whenever you want to hun." she said.

"you smell good." she randomly said. i laughed. "i know." i said. "gosh-" she scoffed playfully. "i'm just playing, thank you." i said, "very much."

i love it when people say i smell good. cause i really try to smell good so it's nice when people comment on it.

"do you wanna go get ready for the day now?" she asked. i shook my head. "why are you acting like a big baby billie?" she teased. "i'm not a baby." i scoffed. "im just all soft and shit right now cause i'm happy." "don't worry, it's cute." she assured me. i lifted my head up to look at her.

"i'm cute?" i asked smiling. "i never said that." she said, looking me up and down. "i'm preeeeeetty sure you just did." she rolled her eyes. "whatever, you already know you're cute so what's it matter?" i put my face a bit closer to hers.

i was feeling bold.

"why don't you show me how cute i am then?" i whispered. she raised her eyebrows and smiled. then grabbed my fece and kissed me. which is what i was hoping she would do. i spread my legs and scooted my body forward, still straddling her without breaking the kiss.

i deepened the kiss and i could tell i flustered her cause i felt her eyes fluttered against my face. she moved her hands from my face and glided them down to my waist. i felt her tugging on my shirt trying to pull me closer even though that wasn't even possible.

then her phone started ringing. she just ignored it and we kept kissing. she kept tugging at my shirt. "take it off." she whispered. "deadass?" i blurted out. "mhm." she sighed.

so i leaned up a bit then took it off like she asked. i went back down to keep on kissing her. then her phone started ringing again. i pulled away from the kiss. "you wanna get that?" i asked smiling. she shook her head and pulled me back down.

damn she's feisty as hell.

she started playing with my bra and both our breathing was getting a lot heavier. it was like 8 in the morning but hell i wasn't complaining.

then her phone started ringing again. she pulled aww from the kiss, "fucks sake." she complained. i got off of her and put my shirt back on as she talked with whoever was on the phone. "what?" she said, picking up. then there was a long pause. "holy shit." she said. i mouthed 'what happened?' "hang on." she whispered.

"well is he okay?" she said shaky. i went over to her and sat back down next to her. "well i mean we're not together anymore b-" she paused and waited. "he does?" "i guess i can.." she said annoyed, "yeah i'm on my way." she hung up.

what the hell is going on?

"what was that about? you look stressed at fuck." i said putting my hand in her back. she looked at me for a second, "scott overdosed last night." she confessed.

oh shit. i took a deep breath "oh... shit." i said, "is he like.. alive?" i asked. she nodded. "he's in the hospital." she said, "that's his sister that called me, she said he really wants me to go visit him." "oh." i said, "so you're gonna go see him?"

"yeah i think i should." she said, "since i'm the one who kind of caused this." i rolled my eyes. "you didn't cause shit sav." i ranted, "he's an awful person." "so you're saying he deserves wanting to kill himself?" she asked. "no what? no. that's not what i meant. i meant that it's not your fault he did this." i defended. "do you not want me to go?" she asked all offended. "no savannah i don't care what you do, jesus christ im just trying to make you feel better. i'm sorry i guess i'll just shut the fuck up."

i walked out my bedroom and slammed the door. i got into my car and just starter driving. i didn't have anywhere i wanted to go. i just wanted to go somewhere. she was annoying the shit out of me and i didn't wanna deal with it.

i feel like no matter what that man does, she's always gonna defend the shut he does. obviously i'm not trying to be insensitive over the fact he tried to kill himself but she just manipulated HERSELF into thinking this is her fault. it made no sense.

is it always going to be him? has it always been him? all this shit going on between us... does it even mean anything to her? i don't even know. wish i did.

this is why i hate him. i always will. look what he's done to her head. it's fucked up.

it just makes me upset. and sad. i don't like seeing her this way. and i know she doesn't like seeing me this way. which is why i just decided to go somewhere.

what a nice fucking morning.

word count: 1319