happy birthday

billie's POV :

"you're throwing a party for her? what the fuck is wrong with you?" i said on the phone with zoe. "what do you mean? a bitch can't theo a birthday party for one of her best friends?" she replied. zoe is so fucking dumb.

"no not when her ex boyfriend is in the FUCKING basement of your house." i whisper yelled. "billie nobody is going to go in my basement chill out, plus sav is the one who asked for me to throw it." they assured me, "i'll make sure nobody goes down there it'll be fine i promise."

i calmed down and nodded. "yeah you're right, i'm just paranoid you know?" "i get it. but seriously when are you gonna you know... take care of him?" i blew air out of my lips as i layed back on the couch. "soon." is all i said.

because to be completely honest i had been putting it off for as long as i could. i had him locked up, i could do anything i wanted to him. but i hadn't necessarily thought of the game plan of what was gonna happen after i killed him. while we're being honest i have never murdered someone before. i don't quite know how to the 'don't get caught' part. like would i bury him somewhere deep into the forest? would i throw him in a lake?

so, in conclusion..

i'm fucked.

"hiiiii baby." sav said as she walked down the stairs. i quickly hung up the phone with zoe and threw my phone on the other side of the couch. i stood up as she ran over to me and leaped into my arms. "happy birthday beautiful." i said in a sing songy tune. she giggled with her face in my neck.

we embraced for a little while, then i carried her over to the couch and i sat down with her straddled on top of me. she lifted her head up and looked at me and a big closed mouth smile came across her face. i looked at her and laughed "whaaat?" i asked. she just kept looking at me and smiling.

i pursed my lips making a humming sound telling her to kiss me and she did. she grabbed my face and i felt her still smiling as we kissed. i pulled back now smiling big. "why are you so damn giggly?" i asked laughing, "you've never been this happy on your birthday before."

"this birthday is different." she said planting a kiss on my cheek. "how come?" i asked all coy. "you." she replied softly. she always makes me smile like a fucking idiot. i'm so in love with this girl. "i have something for you." i said while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"save it for my party baby." she said kissing me on the cheek again. "no i have two gifts. one for right now and one for your party." i replied. she laughed lightly and got herself off of me so i could give her her gift.

i bent over to grab her gift from behind the couch and slyly put her other gift in my pocket for later. she opened the present and pulled out her gift from inside.

savannah's POV :

there were two things in the bag she gave me. the first thing i pulled out was a photo album. the front of it said "til forever falls apart" with a picture of us taken last christmas.

 the front of it said "til forever falls apart" with a picture of us taken last christmas