surreal

savannah's POV:

"sav sav sav sav sav sav." billie said, rubbing my shoulder to get me awake. i opened my eyes slowly while stretching. "what's up?" i whispered. she showed me her phone. ocean eyes had ten thousand plays. "oh my gosh over night? that's INSANE." i exclaimed, bringing her in for a hug. she hugged me back smiling still staring at her phone. this is insane. "and i gained a bunch of followers last night." billie said.

"how many are you at now?" i asked. "577k." she said excitedly, "and there's been some record companies emailing me this morning asking if i have any free time to come in for a meeting." "billie that's incredible, what companies?" i asked. she opened up her email and started reading. "mask records, star records, and alloy music."

"nah you're gonna wanna wait for interscope." i said, "all the successful artists sign with interscope. eminem, selena gomez, LANA DEL REY." billie smiled and rolled her eyes. "yeah as if they'd reach out, they don't want some boring girl who makes music in her living room." i shook my head. "you're not boring billie, you're just as good as all those people i just name dropped."

"oh come on now, lana? really?" she asked.
i nodded. "really billie." i kissed her on the forehead and layed back down. she layed down next to me and just stared at me smiling. "how the hell are you this pretty in the morning?" i shrugged. "i have no idea." i said smiling.

"you got class today?" she asked me. i nodded. "yeah unfortunately. but i don't tomorrow so we can hang out then." she nodded slowly. "okay.. yeah." she said hesitantly. i furrowed my eyebrows. "why are you being weird?" i asked. "i had plans tomorrow, but if you're free then i'll cancel them." she said also hesitantly. "no love, if you have plans, go ahead." i assured her, "it's
not a big deal i promise."

we locked eyes and i smiled at her. she leaned over and kissed my forehead and then got off the bed. "i'm gonna go shower." she said heading towards the door. i nodded and headed towards my closet to get dressed and ready for the day. i put on a white crop top with butterflies on it. and a pair of black denim shorts. then put my hair in a loose ponytail and put on my shoes.

-

as i was finishing up my makeup billie came back in the room with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her. god she's fine as hell. i'm so lucky to be honest. "hi baby." she said in her baby voice, "you look so pretty." i smiled and then looked down at myself. "you really think so?" i asked, "you don't think i should cover up or something for school?"

she looked at me funny, "it's not really my place to tell you what to wear." she said followed by a laugh, "i mean if you want to change go ahead, but i think you look great."

i looked back up at her and smiled lightly. she shook her hair a bit then walked closer to me. "i'm not like him sav." she said. she almost sounded disappointed in me. "i never will be." i nodded my head, "i know but.. you know." she licked her lips and looked up at me. "i know." she sighed. "i'm gonna get dressed, you have class soon, so shoo." she said laughing making a shooing motion with her hand.

i smiled and rolled my eyes. "whatever you say mom." i joked. "hey, can i take your car?" i asked, "my taillight is broken and dad is coming over later in a few hours to fix it." she nodded, "yeah sure thing, just make sure you take care of her." she said smiling. "you know i would never hurt shorty dragon." i said. i left the room and took the elevator down to the lobby. i got in billie's car and began driving to class.

-

billie's POV:

i got dressed in just lounge clothes since i wasn't going anywhere today. after i got dressed i went in the livingroom to chill for a while. checked my notifications, watched the office, posted some random shit on my instagram story.