i'm not there

three years ago...
(part 3) - last part

savannah's POV:

"oh my god billie what the hell, scott call an ambulance please." i shouted so he could hear me. i knelt down to billies level and moved her body off of the stairs. "hell nah nobody's calling an ambulance or else imma get busted." que said running over to me and billie. "okay fine then i'll take her to the hospital." i said going to pick up billie.

"no no no savvy i don't need a hospital i need to you to take good care of me." billie said smiling. "billie your ankle is definitely sprained." i said, "i cant fix it." she pouted her lips out and grabbed my hand. "but i don't wanna go to the hospital mama." she whined. "let's go billie." i said, picking her up. i brought her into que's bedroom so i could get her down for a minute cause i needed a break.

"oooohhhh why'd you bring me in the bedroom savvy?" she asked twirling her hair. "cause your ass is heavy." i laughed, sitting next to her. "that's mean.. i should punish you." she said smiling. then she leaned over and kissed me. for a second i kissed back but then i pulled away. "billie were both drunk, and you're much drunker than i am, we can't do this." i said. i cupped my hands around her face. "god my ankle hurts so bad." she winced. "then let's go to the hospital." i said going to pick her up.

"nooooo i don't wanna leave savvy please please." then i heard a knock on the door. i said come in and zoe and a random girl walked in. "hey i heard what happened is she okay?" zoe said sitting on the bed. "her ankle is sprained i'm gonna take her to the hospital." i said stroking billies hair. "ooohhh zoe who's that?" billie said pointing at the other girl. then she gasped. "you guys be fucking aren't you?" she asked with a smirk on her face. "billie shush." zoe whispered. "this is callie, she's like the only sober person here, and i'm not letting you drive savannah, sorry." i thought for a minute and then realized she was right.

"that's fair." i said, "billie do you want callie to bring you to the hospital?" billie nodded smiling like a little kid. "yeah she's preeeetty." callie laughed. "why thank you." callie said. she went over to billie and picked her up. billie looked down at callie and looked at her chest. she gasped. "oohh boobies." billie said. callie busted out laughing and almost dropped her. i let out a laugh as she carried her out of the room.

-

billie's POV:

the boobies girl brought me into her car and buckled me up. she drove for a few minutes and we were making small talk. at least what i was trying to do. then i realized i made a horrible mistake.

i left sav alone with scott.

"no no no go back please." i told callie putting my hand on her shoulder. "what? why? don't you wanna get all better?" she asked. i started to tear up. "no.. cause i left her alone with him." i mumbled out. "who?" she asked. i ignored her question and started to cry.

"she's gonna fall in love with him... now that i'm not there." i said in between my sniffles. "who? savannah?" she asked. i nodded. "he's gonna kiss her and shit and then they're gonna fall in love and then i'll never have a chance with her." i cried out, "i really thought tonight was my night, we kissed twice.. well we were both kinda drunk when it happened and it probably didn't mean anything to her but it meant something to me and now... i fucked everything up."

"do you really want me to drive back?" she asked me. "yeah but we're like already here and my ankle hurts so FUCKING bad oh my god." i said wincing in pain. "i'm really sorry this is happening billie, maybe nothing will happen between them." she assured me, "maybe they're just getting along as friends, or maybe they won't even talk for the rest of the night." i sighed. "god i hope so." i said.

i really.. really fucking hope so.

-

savannah's POV: